Ventura Wildlife Park, Hertfordshire - Animal Antics for All Ages, Up to 29% off
Ventura Wildlife Park, Hertfordshire
A Unique Interactive Family Day Out
Valid until 31st December 2018
Suitable for 2-13 years
Ventura Wildlife Park is a unique and interactive wildlife park based just outside of Ware in Hertfordshire. Open all year round the park offers a wildlife adventure for all ages and abilities to enjoy.
Have fun discovering over 50 different species of animal from around the world including; zebra, kangaroo, fossa, Ibis, kookaburra, lemur, reindeer, and reptiles as well as the rare Cuban hutia and red-rumped agouti that cannot be seen anywhere else in the UK. Plus new for 2018 meet the park’s amazing racoon dogs.
- Enter Ventura Wildlife Park and come face to face with some of the worlds most unusual animals
- Lemurs, fossa, Burmese python, tropical wader birds and the UK's only Cuban Hutia!
- Head to the Critter Cove and immerse yourself in a themed world of tropical reptiles, amphibians and creepy crawlies
- Enjoy a character meet and greet with the zoo's mascot Sidly the Skunk during weekends and school holidays
- Get closer with free daily activities, including keeper talks, feeding displays and animal encounter shows (shows are only during weekends & school holidays)
- Make your visit extra special by adding a behind-the-scenes Animal Experience! (additional cost apply)
LittleBird Top Tip
Ventura Wildlife Park is located just a few minutes’ walk from both the New River and the River Lea. Why not include a walk or cycle along the river banks followed by lunch in the local towns of Ware or Hertford...
- Valid until 31st December 2018
- Park is closed on Easter Sunday, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
- Excludes Bank Holidays
- £4 for Child Day Ticket (Ages 2-15), 20% off
- £5 for Adult Day Ticket, 29% off
- £8.50 for Adult & Child Day Ticket (Ages 2-15), 29% off
- £16 for Family Day Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children), 20% off
- Under 2's go free
- Opening hours are subject to change. For the most up to date Opening Hours please see the Ventura website here before planning your visit
- No Refunds available
- Please print and take your e-Ticket to the Welcome Centre to exchange for your day ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.