Vegan Life Live 2018 at Alexandra Palace - Try Something New this New Year, 54% off Two Tickets + Kids Go Free
Under 16's go Free!
Saturday 10th February & Sunday 11th February 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
A two day event at the iconic Ally Pally that invites you to embrace plant-based living and discover how to limit animal-derived products in your diet and daily life. Relax as you watch interesting and informative cookery demonstrations, learn more about the world around you by taking in a documentary, enjoy the live acts and bands, stimulate your mind with talks and lectures or just try all the tasty food on offer, there's something for everyone.
- Great for those just started out on their vegan adventure
- Or anyone looking for healthy new alternatives when cooking
- Demonstrations to help you hone your culinary skills as well as providing you with vegan food inspiration
- Let your hair down and dance like no ones watching to amazing live acts and bands
- Talks, sessions and lectures to expand your pro-vegan knowledge
- Tasty treats from 25 caterers representing food from all over the world to try
- Q&A session to help you sort the fact from the fiction
- Get the chance to explore a Tiny Eco Home
- From the team behind Vegan Life – the UK’s premier vegan magazine
- Saturday 10th February 10am - 6pm
- Sunday 11th February 10am - 5pm
- £11 for 2 Adult Tickets, 54% off
- Under 16s go FREE
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Free car parking is available. there are 1500 spaces and they are operated on a first come first served basis
- Only assistance animals are allowed at the show.
- Vegan Life Live takes place at ground level with full disabled access
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the box office to gain entry
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.