Up to 42% off Battersea Zoo Annual Membership - Includes New Forrest & Chestnut Centre also!
Battersea Park Zoo
Say hello to your favourite animals 363 days a year!
Discover Battersea Park Zoo, an inexhaustible world of learning, adventure and play! Filled with amazing animals, including: monkeys, snakes, pigs, donkeys, ring-tailed lemurs, rabbits, emu, chipmunks, coati, wallabies and chickens.
Plus don't forget the adventure playground to explore, play area, sand pit, water play area, real tractor and life-sized fire engine and of course, tonnes of room to run around in, whilst getting to know the animals, it's the best location for an amazing day out all year round.
- Annual membership to Battersea Park Zoo - enjoy animal life through the changing seasons
- Let them run free in safety in the confines of this great yet intimate Zoo
- Perfect size for a young family to take it in and still go back for more
- Get up close and personal with an array of intriguing favourites, from lemurs to ponies, meerkats and giant rabbits and more
- Make a great day out of it or stop off while passing through to let off steam for everyone!
- Lots of great things to do nearby; Go Ape, Saatchi Gallery, Pump House Gallery and Chelsea is just across the river
- Plus get entry to the New Forest Wildlife Park and Chestnut Centre Animal Sanctuary
LittleBird Top Tip: Battersea Park Children’s Zoo being in Battersea Park itself, is easy to find and right on the river. So why not see what else the park has to offer with its boating lake, zip wires, adventure and younger children’s playground, cycle paths and hire facilities for wheeling around this beautiful, iconic setting it's a great chance for an active family day out.
- £50 for Adult (named) Annual Membership, 31% off
- £75 for Adult + Child (aged 2-15) Annual Membership, 42% off
- Under 2s go free
Things to Know
- You must activate your membership by 10th March 2017.
- Adult membership is 16+ and must be named. Adult and Child Combined Membership can be with any adult and Child must be named.
- 12 months membership starts Feb 28th for a year – but visit today for over a month free!
- Membership benefits include: discounts on certain special events throughout the year and 10% off shop and café purchases.
- Winter opening hours: 10am - 4.30pm daily.
- Summer opening hours: 10am - 5.30pm daily.
- Pay and display parking available opposite the zoo; free parking on a single yellow line outside the zoo at weekends.
- Please print and take your e-Ticket to the entrance of the Zoo.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.