Up at The O2 - An Exhilarating Day Out for Ages 9+, Exclusive: Save 10%
The O2, North Greenwich
Use by 31st December 2017
Suitable for 9+ years
Ascend all the way to the top of The O2 via a walkway, suspended 52m above ground level. Discover a different side of London. Historic Greenwich. The Olympic Park. Canary Wharf. Marvel at the 360° views. When it’s clear, you can see landmarks up to 15 miles away. Kitted out with your climb suit, boots and harness you’ll be every inch the adventurer.
- An exhilarating 90-minute experience that takes you on a guided expedition over the roof of The O2 via a fabric walkway
- Get your blood pumping and your head in the great outdoors
- Spectacular views across both the north and south of the Thames await all who conquer the summit
- Nervous? Don’t be - climb guides will be with you every step of the way
"What an amazing experience. Can't recommend this enough if you want to do something a little different. Would like to thank our amazing guide Steven who today gave my 10-year-old son the encouragement he needed to do something he didn't think he could. Memories made forever." - Carol B
"Really great time today. Wonderful views and our guide Alex was brilliant. Funny, knowledgable and put everyone at ease. Best guide I've ever had. Would highly recommend this excursion. FUN!" - James D
"Great experience and with two moody teenagers it actually got them up and out. We had an excellent guide by the name of Nick. He was very thorough and you felt safe with him there." - Spier
- Use by 31st December 2017
- £27 for The Original Climb – Weekday – Single Ticket, 10% off
- £32.40 for The Original Climb – Weekend – Single Ticket, 10% off
Under 18s must be with an adult in the ratios as below:
- One adult x One 9 years
- One adult x Two 10 – 12 years
- One adult x Four 13 – 17 years
To do Up at The O2, you must:
- Be at least 9 years old.
- Be at least 1.2m tall
- Not weigh more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- Not have a waist measurement more than 125cm
- Not have an upper thigh measurement more than 75cm.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Please ensure your booking includes the correct number of adults for every climber aged 9 to 17.
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
- Opening times change from season to season. Please check the timetable.
- You’ll be given a safety briefing before you go up. And you’ll meet your guides. They’ll give you handy tips and answer your questions.
- Up at The O2 is accessible for most disabled guests. Call 020 8463 2680 or email email@example.com to discuss your climb
- Each group can have up to 16 people with a guide.
- You will be given all the equipment you need including shoes and a coverall climb suit
- Climbs take place in all conditions unless the weather is extreme.
- Climb times are subject to availability
- Must sign waiver
- You must pre-book your tour with Up at The O2 prior to arrival.
- Once you have received your e-Ticket you will need to contact Up at The O2 via email to make your booking.
- If you do not do this prior to your visit you will be refused entry.
- Further Instructions will be on your e-Ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.