Under the Sea 3D at the Science Museum IMAX
The Science Museum, South Kensington
September 2018 - 8th July 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Encounter some of the most stunning creatures of the sea face-to-face, explore the wonder of the oceans, and investigate the impact of global climate change on these spectacular yet delicate ecosystems.
Narrated by Jim Carrey and using incredible 3D technology, Under the Sea will leap off the screen and take you on a fascinating journey to discover the mysteries of the ocean floor.
- Uses incredible 3D technology.
- Under the Sea will leap off the screen and take you on a fascinating journey.
- Discover the mysteries of the ocean floor.
- IMAX is a fantastic cinematic treat for all ages!
- Enjoy as part of your fun day out at the Science Museum.
- Amazing displays and fun, interactive exhibitions!
- September 2018 - 8th July 2019
- £11 for Single Ticket
- All Tickets Include donation to the Science Museum
- Certificate: (U).
- Duration: 45 minutes.
- Located on the Ground Floor.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only valid for specific for date purchased.