Tower of London - Become a Knight this February Half Term!
Tower of London, Tower Hill
See the Tower’s Most Famous Sights!
Suitable for 0-16 years
Enjoy a family day out at one of Britain’s best-known historical attractions! If the kids love Horrible Histories, they’ll love to discover over 1000 years of murder, mystery, deadly plots and intrigue that have played out inside the ancient stone walls of this world-famous landmark.
- See the dazzling Crown Jewels.
- Join one of the free Beefeater Tours and discover tales of pain and passion, treachery and torture, all delivered with their inimitable style!
- The Line of Kings - see magnificent displays featuring arms and royal armour, life-sized wooden horses and figures of kings.
- Experience the “Royal Menagerie”. Discover their story in an extraordinary interactive exhibit.
- The exciting new interactive display reveals the sorry tales of the many prisoners held captive at the Tower.
- Go on a trail as a family - packed with fun quizzes, activities, facts and illustrations.
Knight School - 10-18 February 2018
Head to the Tower of London this February half term and join the Knight School. Train as pages then squires, until at last you are worthy to become Knights of the Tower!
- Make and decorate a helmet of your own.
- Spot the coats of arms around the Tower. Take home a shield to design your very own family coat of arms.
- Try on medieval fashions, handle and explore armour and follow an exciting Knights of the Tower trail card, guiding you through the activities.
- £11.50 for Kids (aged 5-15) Ticket
- £24.80 for Adults Ticket
- £19.30 for Concession Ticket
- £63 for Family Ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children)
- Under 5s are free of charge
The Tower Of London welcomes all visitors and tries to ensure that everyone’s visit is successful and enjoyable. Registered disabled visitors are charged the relevant ticket price and carers are admitted free of charge. Wheelchair access is extremely limited: the Tower has cobbled pavements and uneven surfaces. Care should be taken and appropriate footwear worn. Sign language tours are available, and guide dogs are admitted.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher. Please take your voucher/confirmation to the Group Ticket Window along with photo ID for fast entrance to The Tower of London.
Children are aged 5-15. Children under 5 go free.
1 March - 31 October: Tue – Sat from 9am - 6pm, Sun & Mon from 10am - 6pm (Last admission 5pm). 1 November - 28 February: Tue – Sat from 9am - 5pm, Sun & Mon from 10am - 5pm (Last admission 4pm)
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please take your PRINTED e-Ticket to the Group Ticket Window along with photo ID for entrance to Tower of London.
- No refunds or exchanges.