Tower of London - A Historic Family Day Out!
Tower of London, Tower Hill
See the Tower’s Most Famous Sights!
Suitable for 0-16 years
Enjoy a family day out at one of Britain’s best-known historical attractions! If the kids love Horrible Histories, they’ll love to discover over 1000 years of murder, mystery, deadly plots and intrigue that have played out inside the ancient stone walls of this world-famous landmark.
- See the dazzling Crown Jewels.
- Join one of the free Beefeater Tours and discover tales of pain and passion, treachery and torture, all delivered with their inimitable style!
- The Line of Kings - see magnificent displays featuring arms and royal armour, life-sized wooden horses and figures of kings.
- Experience the “Royal Menagerie”. Discover their story in an extraordinary interactive exhibit.
- The exciting new interactive display reveals the sorry tales of the many prisoners held captive at the Tower.
- Go on a trail as a family - packed with fun quizzes, activities, facts and illustrations.
Go Medieval at the Tower - 4th - 6th August
It's 1445 and England is celebrating the arrival of a new Queen, Margaret of Anjou.
- Step into a medieval world and join in the festivities with plenty of fun for the whole family.
- Immerse yourself in the smells of the medieval kitchen, feel the weight of a real knight’s sword and have a go at firing a crossbow, all in the Tower of London’s famous moat!
- Experience the latest in medieval fashion in the costume tent and don’t forget to look your best for the Queen as you watch her magnificent knights in full sword fighting action!
- Who will win this ultimate test of skill?
The Last Days of Anne Boleyn - 5 May - 28 August 2018, Friday-Tuesday*
This summer, step into 1536 and follow the last 17 days of Anne Boleyn, second wife of King Henry VIII, in a new outdoor theatre performance at the Tower of London
Suitable for all ages, the performance is a theatrical spectacle that tells the story of this extraordinary woman, who continues to fascinate us nearly five hundred years later.
- This outdoor show runs for approximately 35 minutes
- There are two performances per day Friday to Tuesday, 11:00 and 14:00 in the shadow of the iconic White Tower.
- On 5 May there will only be one performance at 14:00, following Anne Boleyn's arrival at the Tower by boat. Please note that the river arrival will only happen on 5 May.
- Performances will not take place on 22 May and 9-17 June 2018 and are subject to weather conditions at other times.
- £12.70 for Kids (aged 5-15) Ticket
- £26.80 for Adults Ticket
- £20.30 for Concession Ticket
- £68.10 for Family Ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children)
- Under 5s are free of charge
The Tower Of London welcomes all visitors and tries to ensure that everyone’s visit is successful and enjoyable. Registered disabled visitors are charged the relevant ticket price and carers are admitted free of charge. Wheelchair access is extremely limited: the Tower has cobbled pavements and uneven surfaces. Care should be taken and appropriate footwear worn. Sign language tours are available, and guide dogs are admitted.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher. Please take your voucher/confirmation to the Group Ticket Window along with photo ID for fast entrance to The Tower of London.
Please note that on Wednesday 23 May 2018, the Tower will close early.
Last admission will be at 16:00, with the buildings and exhibitions closing at 16:30. This is an hour earlier than usual.
Children are aged 5-15. Children under 5 go free.
1 March - 31 October: Tue – Sat from 9am - 6pm, Sun & Mon from 10am - 6pm (Last admission 5pm). 1 November - 28 February: Tue – Sat from 9am - 5pm, Sun & Mon from 10am - 5pm (Last admission 4pm)
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please take your PRINTED e-Ticket to the Group Ticket Window along with photo ID for entrance to Tower of London.
- No refunds or exchanges.