The Three Musketeers at the Stunning Outdoor Iris Theatre, Covent Garden, Up to 21% off Single Tickets
Iris Theatre, Covent Garden
The perfect summer outdoor theatre experience
Dates until Sunday 2nd September 2018
Suitable for 8+ years
Heroic deeds, epic duels and a lavish masquerade ball all come to life in a huge, outdoor adventure for all the family. This summer in the grounds of St Paul’s Church in Covent Garden, join d’Artagnan on her secret mission to be the first female Musketeer.
It’s 1626 and a young d’Artagnan sets out for Paris, determined to join the King’s Musketeers. There’s just one problem, women aren’t allowed. Undaunted, our heroine disguises herself as a man and manages to befriend the legendary Musketeer trio Athos, Aramis and Porthos.
- A unique promenade theatre experience recommended for ages 8+
- A brand new adaptation of one Alexandre Dumas’s most beloved stories as you've never seen it before
- This immersive adventure is guaranteed to amaze children and adventurous adults alike.
- Follow the characters through Covent Garden's Actor's Church's beautiful, rose-filled gardens.
- From the Offie Award-winning team behind Treasure Island (Best Production for Young People, 2016/7) and Hansel & Gretel (Nominated Best Production for Young People, 2017/8)
- Featuring spectacular swordights choreographed by Roger Bartlett.
- Directed by Paul-Ryan Carberry and returning to Iris in 2018, Jenny Horsthuis stars as d’Artagnan.
- An epic outdoor theatre experience for the whole family
- The perfect summer holiday treat
- £12.50 for Child Ticket (Under 16s), 16% off
- £16.50 for Adult Ticket, 21% off
- Thursday 9th August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 10th August 2:30pm
- Saturday 11th August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 12th August 2:30pm
- Monday 13th August 2:30pm
- Wednesday 15th August 7pm
- Thursday 16th August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 17th August 2:30pm
- Saturday 18th August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Monday 20th August 2:30pm
- Wednesday 22nd August 7pm
- Thursday 23rd August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 24th August 2:30pm
- Saturday 25th August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 26th August 2:30pm
- Monday 27th August 2:30pm
- Wednesday 29th August 7pm
- Thursday 30th August 2:30pm & 7pm
- Friday 31st August 2:30pm
- Saturday 1st September 2:30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 2nd September 2:30pm
- The venue advises an age recommendation of 8 years and above (but there is no age restriction).
- Parental discretion is advised as some scenes may be upsetting for very small children.
- Duration: Approximately 2 Hours and 15 Minutes.
- No seat allocations, as this is a promenade production.
- As this is a promenade/interactive performance, the audience is in the courtyard. There will be times when the audience is able to sit.
- Only valid for specific performance.
- Please note: This show is an outdoor production in the grounds of a working church.
- It is recommended that you take cash for snack and/or drinks (cash only bar)
- Please note there are no public toilets at the Church
- In the event of wet weather, everything will be done to ensure your enjoyment but refunds are unavailable.
- Disabled patrons should contact email@example.com in advance of booking to discuss their requirements. Some performance areas require the climbing of a few steps to access - where patrons cannot climb the steps, The Iris Theatre will do their utmost to accommodate them but the theatre must be contacted in advance. Carer comps are available.
- No refunds available after purchase.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the box office at least 20 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.