The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival at Battersea Park - Up to 25% off + Under 11s go Free!
Includes free ice skating, dog sledding, kids entertainment and more!
Thursday 25 - Sunday 28 October 2018 (excludes Sat 27th)
Suitable for 0-100 years
The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Show is back for another year and is bigger and better than ever, with heaps of entertainment for all the family in Battersea Park this October Half Term.
New for this year enjoy the Vintage Ferris Wheel, Dog sledding, film screenings, Charlie the giant Polar Bear cub, Book readings and a treasure hunt, all of which is included in your ticket! Plus watch the professional athletes carve up the 50ft kicker - Mount Battersea and enjoy the themed street food market, explore the expert retail stands and have a coffee or cocktail from the Quiksilver bar.
- Under 11s Go FREE
- Winter sports-themed games and activities, winter selfie station, arts & crafts and face painting
- Free ice skating brought to you by Crystal Ski Holidays
- Free Snow+Rock digital climbing wall
- Learn to ski on the Chel-Ski stand with a free taster session and tips from former British World Cup racer Chemmy Alcott
- Kids can have the chance to design their ultimate skis/snowboard and a winner will have their design brought to life!
- Meet Fjord the Avalanche Rescue Dog
- Up-and-coming music acts will be taking to the stage for your entertainment.
- Create a hullaballoo with children's entertainers with Tootles & Nibs
- Attend book reading of ' The Little Bear Who Saved The World' and meet Charlie the Giant Polar Bear cub at the Protect Our Winters stand
- Experience driving your own sled with a team of friendly dogs on the slopes of Battersea Park.
- Members from the Olympic British Ski and Snowboard team will be holding a Q&A and testing out the slope of Mount Battersea.
- Hunt across the Festival, uncover ski tips and tricks and solve clues to help you locate the whereabouts of the missing treasure.
- Plus with 100s of winter-sports brands, resorts, authentic food, an après atmosphere there's so much to enjoy!
- Thursday 25 - Sunday 28 October 2018 (excludes Saturday 27th October)
- Thursday 25 October 12pm-7pm
- Friday 26 October 11am-10pm
- Sunday 28 October 10am-5pm
- Under 11s Go FREE
- £9 for Child Ticket (11 - 18yrs)
- £12 for Concession (Over 60s & Disabled Visitors)
- £15 for Adult Ticket, 25% off
- £30 for Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children), 25% off
- Please enter the park using Chelsea Gate only.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Tickets are not available for Saturday 27th October
- Offer does not include the digital subscription to The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard magazine
- Only valid for the day you purchased.
- Battersea Evolution is located in the heart of Battersea Park and is easily accessed by both public transport and car.
- Concession price applies to Senior citizens (60+) and disabled visitors. Disabled visitors can be accompanied by one carer free of charge. To arrange a carer ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds available.
- Present print out and present your LittleBird e-ticket to collect your physical ticket from the box office.
- The ticket purchaser will need to present ID when collecting tickets
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase