The Ramshackle House at the Stratford Circus Arts Centre - A Dazzling Aerial Experience this Christmas, 25% off
Stratford Circus Arts Centre, Stratford
From the award winning creators of Bedtime Stories
Monday 4th - Sunday 24th December 2017
Suitable for 3+ years
Awe-inspiring acrobatics, dazzling aerial and clowning combine to offer audiences of all ages an enchanting and festive theatrical experience created by Upswing the makers of the award-winning family show, Bedtime Stories. Follow the domestic antics of a growing family, tumbling, balancing and flying through life as they try to hold their home together in a forever-changing world.
A small ramshackle house is perfect for one... But what happens when it has to become a home for two and then three?
- Mixing aerial theatre with dance, music and stunning visuals.
- From one of the leading circus companies in the UK.
- Fantastic family fun for all ages.
- A Christmas theatre treat with a twist
- Perfect for all aged 3+
Reviews for Upswing:
★★★★ The Scotsman “a very beautiful, dynamic and well-crafted show for children and their grown-ups”
★★★★ Arts Award “ A treat for the senses”
★★★★ Festmag “a loving hymn to the power of imagination”
★★★★★ Mumble Cirque “A mesmerising adventure for children of all ages”
- £9 for Adult Tickets, 25% off
- £9 for Child Tickets, 25% off
- Monday 4th December 10:30AM & 1:30PM
- Tuesday 5th December 10:30AM & 1:30PM
- Wednesday 6th December 10:30AM & 1:30PM
- Thursday 7th December 10:30AM & 1:30PM
- Friday 8th December 1:30PM
- Saturday 9th December 11AM & 2PM
- Monday 11th December 10:30AM & 1:30PM
- Tuesday 12th December 10:30AM & 1:30PM
- Wednesday 13th December 10:30AM & 1:30PM
- Thursday 14th December 10:30AM & 1:30PM
- Saturday 16th December 11AM & 2PM
- Sunday 17th December 11AM & 2PM
- Tuesday 19th December 11AM & 2PM
- Wednesday 20th December 11AM & 2PM
- Thursday 21st December 11AM & 2PM
- Friday 22nd December 11AM & 2PM
- Saturday 23rd December 11AM & 2PM
- Sunday 24th December 11AM & 2PM
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Duration: 50 mins with no interval
- Please be aware that it may not be possible for the venue to let latecomers in once the show has started . Once a show has started late entry is at the discretion of the Duty Manager, and may not always be possible.
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office for ticket collection at least 30 mins before the performance starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after the purchase.
Not currently available.