FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: The Golden Hinde - All Aboard to Experience Living History, 30% Off All Year Round!
An awe-inspiring historical experience for the whole family
Suitable for 0-100 years
All aboard The Golden Hinde and set your imagination to sail. See what life was truly like for a Tudor Sailor and learn the history of the first English ship to circumnavigate the globe with her famous captain, Sir Francis Drake.
Take the time to explore the ship at your own pace and discover every nook and cranny. With a knowledgeable crew on hand to answer any questions, you’ll leave an expert on this nautical giant and its rich history.
- The perfect blend of history and entertainment and make an ideal day out for families.
- Guaranteed to enchant and fascinate all the family as you take to the high seas
- Suitable for the whole family
- Visit the Golden Hinde website to find out about special activities and guided tours
- “Definitely a must see attraction” 5* review on Trip Advisor
- November - March: Mon - Sun 10:00 - 17:00
- April - October: Mon - Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- The ship is occasionally closed for private functions, please check The Golden Hinde website here when planning your visit
- 30% off Entrance to The Golden Hinde
- No booking required. Simply show your LittleBird Family Pass upon arrival
- £3.50 for Adults Ticket, 30% off
- £3.50 for Child Ticket (3-16), 30% off
- Under 3s – Free
- Please note your Family Pass discount is only applied to entrance and will does not include any paid event activities
- Offer is not valid for events which are not included in admission price
- Suitable for children of all ages
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note there will be no sailing involved in the experience
- The ship is occasionally closed for private functions, please check The Golden Hinde website
- The Golden Hinde reserves the right to change this date if necessary
Please show your voucher and LittleBird Family Pass membership on your phone at the admission desk to receive your discount.