The British Wildlife Centre - Amazing Animals Whatever the Weather this Autumn! Up to 43% Off
British Wildlife Centre, Surrey
The finest collection of native wildlife in Britain
Valid for entry on selected dates from 20 Oct - 23 Dec
Suitable for 0-100 years
The British Wildlife Centre offers a great day out for all ages and is a real natural history experience! It is home to the finest collection of native species in the country from tiny harvest mice to magnificent red deer.
You’ll also see rarely seen species such as otters, Scottish wildcats and polecats, as well as foxes, badgers and beautiful free-flying British owls.
- Close up viewing at the popular keeper talks that are every half an hour.
- Otter ponds and observation holt.
- See animals in The Barn, The Hedgerow, the Nocturnal House and our observation Badger Sett.
- Be amazed by Owl flying displays.
- There's always something to see whatever the weather. It's a REAL natural history experience!
- Free parking, Picnic areas, Visitor Centre, Coffee Shop & Wildlife Themed Gift shop
- Great Weekend or Half Term Day Out
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018 - For the fifth consecutive year, the British Wildlife Centre has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- £5 for a Child Entry Ticket (3-15yrs), 41% off.
- £7.50 for an Adult Entry Ticket, 35% off.
- £11.50 for Adult and Child Entry Ticket, 43% off.
- £25 for a Family Entry Ticket (2 Adults and up to 2 Children), up to 32% off.
- Under 3s go free.
Valid for Entry on the Following Dates:
- Saturday 20th - Sunday 28th Oct
- Saturday 3rd - Sunday 4th Nov
- Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th Nov
- Saturday 17th -Sunday 18th Nov
- Saturday 24th - Sunday 25 Nov
- Saturday 1st - Sunday 2nd Dec
- Saturday 8th - Sunday 9th Dec
- Saturday 15th- Sunday 16th Dec
- Saturday 22nd - Sunday 23rd Dec
- The Centre is open every weekend and during the state school holidays.
- Valid for single use only
- October Opening Times: 10am to 5pm, last admissions 4pm
- November - December Opening Times: 10am to 4pm, last admissions 3pm
- No dogs allowed.
- Free parking, picnic areas, a coffee shop and a wildlife themed gift shop.
- The Centre is wheelchair accessible. For more detailed information on access please refer to the Centre's Access Statement
- No refunds available
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket and present it at the Admissions Desk on arrival.
- You will receive your LittleBird e-Ticket via email after purchase.
Not currently available.