Early Bird Tickets! The Battle of Britain Air Show at Headcorn Aerodrome - Get Up Close to History! Up to 53% off
Headcorn Aerodrome, Kent
High Octane Family Fun!
Saturday 30th June - Sunday 1st July 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Witness the 78th-anniversary celebration of the Battle of Britain at Headcorn Airfield as the Royal Air Force celebrates its 100th anniversary this Summer. Experience the family attractions including flight experiences, a funfair and stalls be wowed by the spectacular flying display featuring aircraft that represent the era of the battle, including Spitfires, Hurricanes, and the Tiger Moth.
Be wowed by the spectacular flying display featuring aircraft that represent the era of the battle, including Spitfires, Hurricanes, and the Tiger Moth.
- Enjoy family attractions including flight experiences, a funfair and stalls!
- See vintage aeroplanes on a historic Second World War grass strip
- An airfield attack scenario will form part of the display (daily from 2-5pm)
- Roam around the 40s style stalls, have your photo taken in the portrait studio
- Experience reenactors, Military vehicles, and stalls including food and drinks
- Several veterans in attendance will also be honoured for their service to the country during World War II.
- You can even book a flight in one of the many vintage and historic aircraft that will be available! (at extra cost please telephone 01622 812830 or visit www.aerolegends.co.uk)
Why not try a VIP ticket and get reserved parking, Tea, coffee on arrival, a Light buffet lunch, a private entrance and viewing area! Hurricane or Spitfire will also be in the VIP area, with a pilot available to give an interview and you can walk around the aircraft, take pictures and see a running Merlin engine up close.
- Saturday 30th June 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 1st July 10am - 5pm
Day Ticket (Saturday or Sunday)
- £4.50 for Child Standard Ticket (aged 5-14), 36% off
- £6.50 for Senior Standard Ticket (aged 60+), 27% off
- £7.80 for Adult Standard Ticket, 35% off
- £21 for Family Standard Ticket (2 adults & 2 children), 28% off
- £12.50 for One Child VIP Ticket (aged 5-14), 50% off
- £37.99 for One Adult VIP Ticket, 50% off
- £69.99 for Two Adult VIP Tickets, 53% off
Weekend Ticket (Saturday and Sunday)
- £5.75 for Child Standard Ticket (aged 5-14), 36% off
- £7.25 for Senior Standard Ticket (aged 60+), 27% off
- £9 for Adult Standard Ticket, 35% off
- £27.50 for Family Standard Ticket (2 adults & 2 children), 28% off
- £46.35 for Camping Standard Ticket (Admits group of 4 of any age), 5% off
- Under 4s go Free
- Prices are based on Gate Prices
- Step-free access available.
- The air field does allow dogs on a lead. Owners must make provisions to clear up after their dog. Be advised this is not a dog friendly show.
- There is disabled parking for blue badge holders. The airfield is flat although grassed.
- Valid on date specified only.
- No refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Present printed LittleBird e-ticket on arrival for entrance to the show
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.