The ArcelorMittal Orbit - A Unique View of the City! 30% off General Entry
A fantastic family day out!
In line with the latest Government guidance, The ArcelorMittal Orbit is now open. They can’t wait to welcome you back!
The health and safety of guests and staff is always their number one priority and to keep everyone safe, they'll be introducing a number of additional hygiene and safety measures:
- Regular cleaning of high contact areas throughout the day
- A daily deep clean of the attraction
- Daily temperature checks for our team members
- Their team wear face masks or face shields where social distancing can not be maintained
- All slide equipment is disinfected daily, with personal protective equipmnet being disinfected between each use.
- A one-way system is in operation.
To keep our team and your fellow guests safe, they ask that you;
- Do not visit the attraction if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Agree to a non-invasive temperature check before entering.
- Wear a face covering at all times in the attraction when directed to do so
- Adhere to their one-way system
- Respect social distancing
- Follow direction from any of the team members at all times
- Use the hand sanitiser throughout the attraction.
ABOUT THE ARCELORMITTAL ORBIT
With sweeping panoramic views of the city, the ArcelorMittal Orbit is the tallest sculpture in the UK. The viewing galleries are accessed by two high-speed lifts and provide stunning panoramic views across 20 miles of London.
Innovative screens allow visitors to learn about key sights across the capital from The Shard and St Paul’s to Canary Wharf and the world-famous sporting venues of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- View London's unique skyline from the UK's tallest sculpture, standing at 114m!
- The lifts will whisk you up 80m to the top platform where you can see views of 20 miles...
- Uniquely located in 111 acres of open green space
- Interactive exhibits for the kids
- Flip and twist the horizon with two incredible mirrors created by one of the sculpture’s creators Sir Anish Kapoor
- Grab a coffee or lunch on the beautiful terrace at The Last Drop cafe. View the menu here.
- Please Note: The Slide is not included, however on the date of their visit guests may be able to upgrade their ticket to include The Slide. Please note availability is limited and cannot be guaranteed. No refunds will be given if on the date of the visit guest is be unable to upgrade their tickets
- If you would like to guarantee Slide tickets for the day of your visit tickets can be purchased here (Slide tickets include general entry)
LittleBird Top Tip
Let the kids enjoy the Tumbling Bay Playground before or after your experience. The playground features rock pools, sand pits, tall treehouses, and wobbly bridges, as well as slides, swings and plenty of space to run about. Make a whole day out and explore the park through an array of trails plus Westfield Shopping Centre is on hand for a bite to eat on your way home.
- £3.85 for Child General Entry, 30% off
- £8.05 for Adult General Entry, 30% off
- £22.40 for Family General Entry, 30% off
- Under 3s go Free!
- The Slide is not included, however on the date of their visit guests may be able to upgrade their ticket to include The Slide. Please note availability is limited and cannot be guaranteed. No refunds will be given if on the date of the visit guest will not be able to upgrade their tickets
- Suitable for kids aged 3+.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The ArcelorMittal Orbit is open Friday - Monday from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm, last entry at 2:30 pm
- Sometimes closed for weather, maintenance. Please see here prior to going.
- Tickets bought through this offer will not be upgraded to Annual Passes.
- Please see the ArcelorMittal Orbits Terms and Conditions
- No refunds available