St Paul's Cathedral Summer Family Trails - Craft Workshops, Activities, Guided Tours And More! Exclusive 50% off
St Pauls Cathedral
Discover St. Paul's unique history through a special family-friendly guided visit
Selected dates from the Tues 7th - Tues 28th August
Suitable for 5+ years
Enjoy an exclusive guided trail around one of the UK’s most iconic sacred buildings. Discover its unique history through a special family friendly guided visit and see it come to life through unique themed experiences.
Have fun with the family activities that will focus on a different theme each time, have fun with crafts, have an exclusive guided tour and definitely some fun dressing up.
- Access to an exclusive interactive workshop where the awe inspiring interior of St Paul’s Cathedral will come to life.
- Craft workshops, themed guided tours and more
- Themes include Shapes, Art, Music & Animals
- Gaze up at the ceiling mosaics from the Quire (not usually open to the public)
- Climb up to the whispering gallery & send secret messages across the dome
- Spend time in the most spectacular & iconic Cathedral
- Create unforgettable family memories at St Paul’s!
- Complete your visit with a 10% saving in the shop to take a memento home for show and tell at school or your summer diary.
- Just £17.50 for an Adult and Child!
- Tuesday 7th August - Shapes - 10:30 & 13:00
- Tuesday 14th August - Art - 10:30 & 13:00
- Tuesday 21st August - Music - 10:30 & 13:00
- Tuesday 28th August - Animals - 10:30 & 13:00
- £7.50 for Child Ticket (aged 5-12), 50% off
- £10 for Adult Ticket, 50% off
- £17.50 for Adult + Child Ticket (aged 5-12), 50% off
- Family Trails are suitable for ages 5+
- Duration 1.5 hrs.
- Limited Availability
- This is a family event and so adults must be accompanied by children. Adults without accompanying children will be refused entry.
- Experience to include guided visit, dome climb and workshop.
- Only valid for that date and time for which you have purchased
- Parents/carers must remain with their children at all times
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the crypt
- Families should report in at the Crypt stewards’ desk, via the crypt entrance 15mins before with your e-Ticket
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.