1hr Owl or Falconry Experience with Hawk on the Wild Side - Unforgettable Fun, Up to 51% off
Fantastic gift for anyone that loves nature shows!
Use by 31st May 2019
Suitable for 5+ years
Calling all animal lovers! It's time to experience what it's like to have your very own Hedwig with this amazing bird of prey handling experience. Meet and handle different species of owls or a selection of birds of prey and let them fly, glide and land on your arm.
With plenty of opportunities for photographs, it's a perfectly unique experience for kids to get up close and personal with these amazing birds.
- Learn and have fun at the same time
- The perfect present for any occasion
- Under the expert guidance of your falconer, you will learn how to handle these magnificent birds
- Experience the thrill of flying them to and from your gauntlet.
- A wonderful day in the countryside that will have everyone amazed and enthralled
- An unforgettable experience
"Had a fantastic time so much information they could give us when asking questions and the birds are absolutely amazing and very friendly people"
"Thank you for an amazing morning..... Loved every moment of the morning .... Your owls and Harris Hawk were fabulous.... Loved the fact it was a only 3 of us that handled the wonderful birds it meant we all had loads of time working with the Owls"
"Really enjoyed the day out! Was fantastic and well worth the time and money"
- Use by 31st May 2019
- Valid for public sessions Mon-Sun at 10am and 2pm for falconry experience and 11.30am for owl experience.
- Multiple locations - directions will be sent after booking.
- £19 for 1hr Owl or Falconry Experience for One Person, 32% off
- £29 for 1hr Owl or Falconry Experience for Two People, 48% off
- £55 for 1hr Owl or Falconry Experience for Four People, 51% off
Please note there is a £10 surcharge per person for weekend sessions to be paid on the Hawk on the Wild Side website at redemption.
All children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible paying (spectating or participating) adult. Children under 5 are welcome as spectators if supervised by a fellow adult spectator – at £10 per adult + child spectator or £5 per adult to be paid on the Hawk on the Wild Side website at redemption.
- Only valid for children aged 5 or over
- All children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible paying (spectating or participating) adult.
- Children under 5 are welcome as spectators if supervised by a fellow adult spectator – at £10 per adult + child spectator.
- Full address of venue will be given with booking confirmation but will be in the area of Dorking, Surrey.
- Please note Hawk on the Wild Side are not a visitor centre. Hawk on the Wild Side provide unique experiences, by appointment, for people who want to learn about these beautiful birds and see them up close and personal.
- Hawk on the Wild Side's experiences take place at select private farms in the Dorking and Godstone area. If you are booked on one of Hawk on the Wild Side's experiences your confirmation e-mail will contain detailed instructions on how to get to the location of the experience. If the directions do not include a postcode it is because a postcode does not always work well.
- NB You should expect rough ground, which can be muddy at times. You should not expect toilet, or any other facilities on site, unless Hawk on the Wild Side have told you so in the confirmation e-mail
- For each location Hawk on the Wild Side will highlight local cafes and or pubs where you can find refreshments and facilities on the confirmation e-mail.
- At the start of each experience there will be a health and safety talk, which is a requirement of our insurance. If you miss this you will not be able to participate but you will be able to spectate the remainder of the experience.
- Subject to weather. If the booked activity is cancelled by the merchant, an alternative date will be offered.
- Must sign waiver. Safety equipment provided.
- Spaces booked on a first come first served basis. Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn.
- No refunds available
- You will need to redeem a code on hawkonthewildside.co.uk
- Follow instructions in your e-Ticket on how to redeem and book your session
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase.