Not Now, Bernard at the Unicorn Theatre - Monster Fun Based on the Beloved Book, Save 20%
The Unicorn Theatre, Southwark
Half Term Dates available
Friday 1st June - Friday 29th June
Suitable for 3-6 years
“There’s a monster in the garden and it’s going to eat me,” said Bernard. “Not now, Bernard,” said his mother.
David McKee’s iconic picture book, loved by children and adults for over thirty years, is vividly brought to life in a brand new production at the Unicorn Theatre. An astonishingly clever, sometimes melancholic and outrageously funny play for children over 3, and a must-see for parents.
- Bernard’s got a problem. He’s found a monster in the back garden and his mum and dad are just too busy to notice.
- Join Bernard (and a monster) on an adventure that is equal parts funny and thought-provoking.
- An imaginative retelling of this beloved picturebook
- A monstrous comedy with dates this Half Term
- Don’t risk the boredom monster – bring the whole family along.
- Friday 1st June 11am - Preview
- Saturday 2nd June 11am & 2.30pm - Preview
- Sunday 3rd June 2pm - Preview
- Tuesday 5th June 1.45pm
- Friday 7th June 1.45pm
- Thursday 14th June 1.45pm
- Tuesday 19th June 1.45pm
- Thursday 21st June 1.45pm
- Tuesday 26th June 1.45pm
- Thursday 28th June 1.45pm
- Friday 29th June 11am
- £9.60 for Child Preview Tickets, 20% off
- £14.40 for Adult Preview Tickets, 20% off
- £8 for Child Tickets, 20% off
- £12.80 for Adult Tickets, 20% off
- Age guide: 3 - 6
- Duration: Approx 50 mins
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased.
- No refunds or exchanges available after the performance has occurred.
- Please print out your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office 30 mins prior to the performance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.