Moby Golf - The UK's Largest Adventure Golf Course, Up to 35% off
Golf Kingdom, Essex
No need to book, just buy and go today!
Use by Thursday 31st May 2018
Suitable for 3+ years
With a 60-metre lagoon, an 8-metre waterfall and of course, Dagenham's legendary sperm whale Moby Dick, Moby Golf is family fun at its best. Follow the course along the lagoon in which a 24ft whale ship is berthed, putt the ball through the mouth of Moby, and be sure to watch out for Captain Ahab in the cave!
- Have a whale of a time at the UK's largest Adventure Golf Course!
- The 18-hole course is regularly enjoyed by all, and ages 3 to 83!
- Makes for fantastic family photos
- A swashbuckling adventure day for all ages
- Challenge yourself to survive the course and go today
- Thursday 31st May 2018
- Monday – Friday - 10am – Dusk
- Saturday – Saturday – 10am – 7pm
- Last entry is 60 minutes before closing time.
- £2.50 for Child Adventure Golf Entry (Under 5 years), 33% off
- £4.75 for Child Adventure Golf Entry (ages 5-11), 34% off
- £6.25 for Adult Adventure Golf Entry, 35% off
- £18 for Family of Four Adventure Golf Entry (2 Adults & 2 Children 5-11yrs or 1 Adult & 3 Children 5-11yrs) , 33% off
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that last entry is 60 minutes before closing time.
- In the event of inclement weather, such as heavy rain or wind, lightning, or heavy frost, it may be necessary to close the course. Notification will be made via Moby Golf's Social Media channels and a news article will be posted in their News section.
- Rules of Play: https://www.golfkingdom.net/moby-golf/rules-of-play
- All equipment provided
- No refunds available
- Please print out your e-Ticket and bring it with you to present at the entrance.
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after your purchase.
Sorry, currently unavailable.