London Open Top Christmas Sightseeing Tour - CHRISTMAS DATES ARE NOW SOLD OUT
PLEASE NOTE CHRISTMAS DATES ARE NOW SOLD OUT
Available from 18th November until 2nd January 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
This festive season, The Classic Tour presents – A Christmas Lights Experience! Jump on board the classic open-top Routemaster bus, which has been decked out in Christmas décor to get you in the festive mood! See London’s most iconic Christmas light attractions including the infamous Oxford Street, Harrods and Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park.
You can see Christmas in London in a whole new way as these performers bring you a comedy tour like no other while the high definition screens and the exclusively designed sound system will immerse you in footage of London through the ages and site-specific music and songs.
- See the city glitter and sparkle for the festive season
- Guaranteed upper deck seat!
- See all the lights of London in just 75 minutes
- Great for seeing London lit up this Christmas with the little ones who tire easily
- First Class comedic tour guides
- An entertaining and educational tour of London
- On board an original 1960’s Routemaster bus.
- A magically festive experience for the whole family!
LittleBird Top Tip
The tours start and finish point is a great location, just a hop, skip and a jump from Trafalgar Square with new sculpture and the National Portrait Gallery - free entry all year round, and on a nice day, why not head to St James Park
- Available from 18th November until 2nd January 2018
- Excluding 24th, 25th & 26th December and 31st December
- 21st-23rd December dates are now SOLD OUT
Tours run every day at the below times:
- Monday - Wednesday: 4.10pm, 6.15pm and 7.45pm
- Thursday - Friday: 4.10pm, 4.45pm, 6.15pm, 7pm & 7.45pm
- Saturday: 4.10pm, 4.45pm, 6.15pm, 7pm & 8.30pm
- Sunday: 4.10pm, 4.45pm, 6.15pm, 7pm & 7.45pm
- £8.40 for Child Ticket (5-15yrs) - Upper Deck, 40% off
- £9.60 for Concession Ticket (Student/Senior) - Upper Deck, 40% off
- £12.60 for Adult Ticket - Upper Deck, 40% off
- £33 for Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) - Upper Deck, 40% off
- Under 5s go free
- Only one child under 5 years old per adult may travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger
- Subject to availability.
- Booking is necessary via email or if booking over the phone, note the lines are open Mon – Sun, 9am – 7pm.
- To check availability, please call 0844 318 7655.
- Duration 75-minute tour of London.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Customer must arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour as the bus cannot wait for latecomers and tickets are non-transferable. *
- Please take/ wear appropriate clothing as no refunds will be given for bad weather
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferrable.
- You must pre-book your tour prior to arrival via email or phone
- Further Instructions will be on your e-Ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.