London Museum of Water and Steam - Science and Fun with Kids Go FREE!
The London Museum of Water & Steam, Brentford
Great Summer Day Out!
Dates until 3rd September 2018
Suitable for 4+ years
Fantastic activities and learning are everywhere at the London Museum of Water and Steam this Summer! The perfect way to get the little one interested in both history and science in a fun and engaging way.
Head down on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays for free steam train rides. Explore interactive family trails, Plus! This August Bank Holiday head off to the seaside with the museum's seaside special bank holiday weekend! There will be a sandpit and other seaside activities plus a Cornish beam engine will be in steam, along with the rotative engines and the Waterworks Railway will be offering unlimited rides all weekend.
- Kids go FREE this Summer!
- Make sure to visit the Splash Zone for plenty of outdoor watery fun
- Be amazed by unexpected ways of moving water using gears, wheels, buckets, levers, pumps, pipes and more!
- Plus the brand new Waterworks gallery tells the story of London’s water supply as the vital lifeblood of our city
- Exciting new interactive exhibits and artefacts from the capital’s watery past
- Bring this little-known story to life for visitors of all ages
- Entertaining, educational and informative it's a jam-packed family day out
- Dates until 3rd September 2018
- Opening Hours: 11am - 4pm
- All children 15 and under go free!
- £6.50 for Adult Weekday Ticket, 48% off
- £6 for Concession/ Student Weekday Ticket, 45% off
- £8.50 for Adult Weekend Ticket, 32% off
- £7.50 for Concession/ Student Weekend Ticket, 45% off
- All families are welcome but the museum is most suitable for children aged 4 and over
- A Senior Citizen is 60+
- Students must show Student ID upon arrival
- Tickets valid only for a specific date
- Please print and present your e-Ticket at the entrance.
- You will receive your order confirmation via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.