London Motor Museum - with Cars 3's Lightning McQueen & more, up to 56% off Plus Dad's Go Free on Father's Day
London Motor Museum, Hayes
Fantastic Half Term or Weekend Day Out
Use by 31st December
Suitable for 3+ years
A hop away off the train from central London, The London Motor Museum is easy to get around for families with so much to see in one place. Jam-packed full of over 100 classic and custom rides from history and film. From the Bat Car to the flying car from Harry Potter, - it's a must see!
Get up close, smell the engine oil, feel the vinyl seats and experience history in a whole new way
- The only custom car museum in Europe!
- American and European classic cars from the 1930’s through to the present day
- Imagine yourself in any number of movies and take as many pictures as you like!
- See Lightning McQueen, Herbie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and tons more family favourite automobiles
- A motoring mecca that guarantees family fun!
- Perfect for a family day out this Half Term or weekend
- Plus this Father's Day Dad's Go Free!
- Valid until 31st December 2018
- The museum is open 7 days a week, 10am-6pm
- £9 for Child Ticket (3-5yrs), 40% off
- £11 for Adult Ticket, 51% off
- £30 for Family Ticket (up to a family of 5), 47% off
- Under 3s Go Free and do not require a ticket
- Plus Dad's Go Free on Father's Day (17th June 2018) and do not require a ticket
Please note you will not be issued a refund if you have purchased an adult ticket and then later wish to use the Dad's Go Free offer on Father's day.
- No booking required
- Dad's Go Free on Father's Day (17th June 2018)
- Please note you will not be issued a refund if you have purchased an adult ticket and then later wish to use the Dad's Go Free offer on Father's day.
- Museum is open 7 days a week, 10am-6pm
- Free off-street parking on Sundays, there is a £10 charge on site but the station is a 2-minute walk as is Asda Car park
- Please present your e-Ticket at the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.