LITTLEBIRD FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Half Term Junior Baking workshops with Bread Ahead, save 15%
Get the kids baking this Half Term - introducing Bread Ahead virtual Baking Club
Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th February 10am and 12pm
Suitable for 6+ years
With half term around the corner, Bread Ahead Bakery have got the perfect fun online activity the kids can enjoy without leaving the house - a virtual baking course. On Monday and Tuesday mornings of Half Term at 10am and 12pm, live from the bakery, Bread Aheads baker Catherine will be teaching some of her favourite bakes for little bakers.
- Still feeling the Valentine's theme this half term, they'll be baking up some lovely jam tarts for their half term special.
- They've even got a wonderful simple, but delicious classic Irish soda bread in honour of St Patrick himself.
- If you've not tried fifteens before, you won't want to miss this class, a favourite sweet treat from Northern Ireland.
LittleBird Top Tip
Bake some home made festive treats and wrap up as a gift for family and friends. Why not make your own wrapping paper too, find out how in our Festive Top Picks Make This section, click here
- Monday 15th February, 10am and 12pm - Jam Tarts
- Tuesday 16th February, 10am & 12pm - Jammy Biscuits.
- Please note booking will close on Friday 12th at 5pm.
- Saturday 20th February - Chocolate Breadsticks
- Saturday 6th March - St. David's Shortbread
- Saturday 13th March - Victoria Sponge (Mother's day Special)
- Saturday 20th March - Soda Bread and Fifteens
- Classes now £8.50 per household/screen, save 15%
- Choose your course date, select the 10am or 12pm session to make your booking and download the recipe book from your confirmation email.
- You'll need to shop for ingredients provided in the book.
- Bread Ahead will email your Zoom invite to you.
Click on Buy Now and use your code found on your voucher at the checkout.
Not currently available.