Let the Good Times Roll at Hollywood Bowl!
Ten-Pin bowling fun for the whole family!
Locations across the UK!
Suitable for 4+ years
Treat your family and friends to a great day out with terrific ten-pin bowling, fantastic food and drink and amazing arcades and games, Hollywood Bowl promises to keep everybody amused.
This Half Term let the entire family battle it out on the brilliant 10 pin bowling lanes. Will it be the kids, Mum or Dad who claims the crown as the bowling champ?
- Fun-tastic ten-pin bowling for all the family – including kids big and small
- Create fun-filled memories with family and friends
- Test your skills on the latest amusements
- Fun and thrills for all ages
- Delicious food and drink for the family to feast on
- Hit the lanes for family fun this Half Term!
- Family bowling 2 adults & 2 kids (0-15yrs) bowl from only £5.19*pp
Extra Fun this May Half Term
WIN family bowling for a year: simply take a picture of your kids with Hollywood Bowl's School’s Out standee in reception, upload to Facebook and tag @Hollywoodbowluk to be in with a chance of winning free family bowling for a year.
Strikes mean prizes - Join the pink pin game every day from 4-6pm during half term. Bowl a strike when the pink pin is at the head position to win a scratch card with a prize every time! Prize’s range from a free annual bowling pass, drinks, sweets, food, toys and a free game of bowling!
Minion Treasure Hunt - Collect your card from reception when you arrive, and see if you can find all the hidden minion letters.
Face painting - There are lots of fun stencils to be whatever you want to be, with face painting on every day during half term between 4-6pm.
Family bowling 2 adults & 2 kids (0-15yrs) bowl from only £5.19*pp
*When booking one game for two adults and two children online. Prices vary by centre.
Book online and in advance to save.
- There are no age restrictions, although it is suggested that given the weight of bowling balls, the minimum age for a child to bowl is four.
- The opening and closing times of each centre are listed on their information page.
- Adults can bowl in their own shoes as long as they are a flat soled
- All regular and promotional tariffs include an allowance for shoe hire of £1.00 per person. No discount is offered for customers using their own shoes.
- Under 18's are only allowed in the premises after 6pm with a responsible adult/parent or legal guardian.
- The junior age range is from 0-15 years old.
- The smallest ball is XS, which is 6lb in weight.
- There are ramps that let kids push the ball at speed instead of bowling by hand, and bumpers that stop the balls going into the gutter
- There is a max of 6 people to a lane with the maximum being 8 in some centres.
- To cancel or amend a booking please call the Hollywood Bowl contact centre via telephone or complete the contact form on their website.