The Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew - Enjoy Entry to the Stunning Kew Gardens
Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey
Valid until 28th February 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
This winter explore the incredible landscape at Kew and take part in family activities including storytelling, crafts, walks and creative writing. Discover the science behind winter-blooming flowers.
- Have fun in the exciting Tree Top Walkway, high in the arboretum canopy
- Discover them all as you check out Climbers and Creepers
- Delve into a tropical rainforest in the Palm house & be amazed by the giant lily pads in the waterlily house.
- Don’t miss the Bonsai House and secluded Garden Glasshouse.
- From February 10 enjoy Kew's Orchid Festival - which celebrates Thailand's plant life and culture.
- Or stroll through the 326-acres of land, where you’ll find plenty of peaceful spots to enjoy a picnic or just relax!
- Valid until Wednesday 28th February 2018.
- £11.50 for Adult Standard Ticket, 8% off
- £2.50 for Child (Ages 4- 16) Standard Ticket, 29% off
- £10 for Concession Ticket, 9% off
- 0-3 years are free
- Valid until Wednesday 28th February 2018
- Discounts are based on the gate prices. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Image Credits: RGB Kew
- Please present your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance to be scanned
- Please ensure you have all your QR codes upon arrival
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.