Jump for Joy at Go Ape's Nets Kingdom and for a Limited Time Save 20% on Half Term Bookings
Offer Ends 14th October 2018
8th October - 4th November 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
An expansive network of treetop trampolines, giant ball nets, walkways and slides – all 30 feet up in the forest canopy and about the size of Centre Court, Wimbledon.
Fun for your whole Tribe to bounce, crawl and clamber through, Go Ape's new adventure will be completely encased in hammock-like netting – safe as treehouses. Speaking of which, Go Ape will be building a few of those, too. Well, what adventure is complete without a treehouse?
- Use the special code TREAT10 at the checkout for 20% off!
- Limited Time Only!
- 2,000 Square metres of adventure area
- 4 huge bounce nets
- 7 canopy tree houses and 1 destination tree house
- 2 net slides back to the ground
- 8 tree to tree net bridge
Nets at Night
Looking for a Halloween event with a bit of spirit? Guaranteed to make you jump - and not just because of our springy bounce nets. Under starlit skies, you'll leap past creepy cobwebs, spooky lanterns and hanging bats, and explore haunted tree houses.
This event will be on the following dates:
- Black Park: 20th, 21st, 26th & 27th Oct
- Sherwood Pines: 26th, 27th, 31st Oct & 2nd Nov
- Valid for bookings on dates from 8th October - 4th November 2018
- Offer Ends 14th October 2018
- Offer excludes Saturdays, gift voucher purchases, corporate and events
- Offer does not include Nets at Night
- Save 20% per person when booking online* using code TREAT10 at the checkout.
- Please use the code in the Promotion Code box after filling in your address details.
- Please note prices are vary depending on location.
- £12 for Adults/ Children (5-15 yrs), 20% off
- £8 for Toddlers (1 - 4 yrs), 20% off
- *Offer excludes Saturdays, gift voucher purchases, corporate events, and Advanced Discount Pricing sites – Aberfoyle, Grizedale, Delamere, Alice Holt, Bracknell and Margam.
- For advanced bookings made during 1st October - 14th October for activities period 8th October - 4th November
- All under 15's must be accompanied by one adult per group of 5 including any toddlers
- Children aged 5-15 can be supervised from both in the nets and from the ground
- Children ages 15+ can explore Nets Kingdon unaccompanied
- All toddlers must be able to walk around unaided
- It is recommended that there be additional supervising adults if there are more children (5+) in your group
- Please see Go Ape's FAQ’s.