Imagine Children’s Festival 2018
Wednesday 7th - Sunday 18th February 2018
Suitable for 0-12 years
An amazing mix of shows, workshops, play experiences, exhibitions, music, art and literature the Imagine festival is the perfect way to inspire and excite young minds in one of the most boring months of the year. Packed full of events for all ages (from babies to teens) many of which are free and drop-in.
Fun DMC - 13 Feb 2017 1pm - The Clore Ballroom, Level 2, Royal Festival Hall - FREE
- Get partying with child-friendly hip-hop, funk and disco anthems.
- Hosted by Spin Doctor (The Doctor’s Orders)
- Whether you’re the proud parent of a Lil Wayne, a Missy Elliot, or a whole crew of Beastie Boys and Wee Papa Girls Rappers, this is the jam for you and yours.
- Fancy dress is encouraged.
West End Kids - 18 Feb 2017 Various Times- The Clore Ballroom, Level 2, Royal Festival Hall - FREE
- West End Kids are heading back to the Imagine Children’s Festival for the 3rd year running
- See the elite musical theatre, song and dance troupe from Central London perform live.
- Comprising 20 talented young performers aged 11 – 18 from across the country
- Performing an Abba Medley, Motown Medley, Keep Holding On, Catch Me If You Can Medley, Shaking The Blues Away, Singing In The Rain and Consider Yourself!
- It'll be a West End bonanza for all ages
Rainbow World - 10 Feb 2018 - 18 Feb 2018 - Blue Display Space 2 - Level 2 - FREE
- Create a piece of rainbow art in these colourful workshops and watch as the rainbow takes shape.
- Choose a colour of the rainbow as inspiration and watch as the rainbow takes shape.
- You can also bring along an item that you no longer need
- Plastic toys or objects in any of the seven colours of the rainbow are welcomed
- To be gifted and added to the growing rainbow.
- Prices vary
- Some events are free but some will be at a cost
- Recommended for children up to 12-years-old
- 12 days of jam-packed half-term fun in a festival run by kids for kids.
- 10am-11pm Mon-Sun