Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain - Part 4 at the Apollo Theatre, Up to 58% off
Apollo Theatre, Piccadilly Circus
Extended by popular demand! Offer ends 18th August
Thursday 2nd August 2018 - Saturday 1st September 2018
Suitable for 5-105 years
It's time to prepare yourselves for Horrible Histories live on stage with a brand new show featuring all new scenes in Barmy Britain – Part Four!
Be reduced to rubble by the ruthless Romans! Would you be shaken or stirred by Richard the Third? Will Queen Elizabeth I endure her terrible teeth? Would you be hanged by King James I for being a witch? Mount a mutiny against King Henry VIII!
- After six sensational years in the West End, Barmy Britain is back with a brand new world premiere!
- We all want to meet people from history. The trouble is everyone is dead!
- See Mary Tudor knock the spots off Mary Queen of Scots!
- Peep into the world of Samuel Pepys and help Georgian detectives find the headless man!
- Take a trip into the night with the night soil men and discover how to survive the first ever train ride!
- Thursday 2nd August 2018 to Saturday 1st September 2018
- Offer ends 18th August
- Tickets available from £11.50, Up to 58% off
- Recommended for ages 5+
- Duration : 70 mins – no interval
- Offer is available on weekday performances only
- No refunds available after purchase