Head to Gulliver's Land Milton Keynes in May - Fantastic Family Fun!, 21% off
Gulliver's Land, Milton Keynes
Valid over weekends in May and all of May Half Term!
Suitable for 0-16 years
- Visit Gulliver’s during half term and celebrate Tabbalabba. Enjoy Springtime Festivities, The Big Bubble Show. The Sock Puppet Parade & The Gulliver's Cake-Off.
- Journey with the kids through many lands...
- Explore Adventure Land’s Maze, Jungle Shoot, Monkey Climb and Forest Ball Crawl
- Discover Gully Town’s play areas, visit Lilliput Land Castle with the Enchanted Forest and Fairytale Academy
- Plus let the little ones enjoy Junior Discovery Cove with it’s Cowboy Town and Sand Dig
- Burn off any excess energy in one of many of the indoor play areas!
- A family theme park especially designed for kids aged 2 - 13
- There are specific rides for Under 5s as well as shows to enjoy
- Plus park for free!
LittleBird Top Tip
Every child wearing a sock puppet on the day they visit during Half Term receives a FREE return ticket! (Valid until 31st July 2017. One child enters for free when accompanied by a full-price adult)
- Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th May
- Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st May
- Saturday 27th May - Sunday 4th June
- £15 for General Admission ticket, 21% off
- Prices based on the Gate price.
- Gulliver’s is designed for families with children aged between 2 to 13
- There is a choice of restaurants to choose from or take a picnic and enjoy the picnic area.
- Free parking
- More information about facilities can be found here.
- All info for guests with special needs can be found here
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Valid only for the date shown on your e-Ticket
- Your e-ticket must be PRINTED and brought by the purchaser to gain entry. Entry will not be allowed without photo ID of the person named on the e-Ticket.
Sorry, currently unavailable.