Hampton Court Palace and Gardens - Tudor History Brought To Life
Hampton Court Palace, Surrey
Suitable for 0-16 years
Families have always lived and worked at Hampton Court Palace, from princes and princesses to guards and servants. Now you can join them for an amazing day out. Whatever your age, there is plenty to see inside or out. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city on a visit to Hampton Court Palace and its beautiful gardens. Explore the grand estate that was once home to Henry VIII and hear stories of the famous king’s visits to the estate. If you’re lucky you may even see the man himself!
- The Palace’s costumed guides will fill you in on the latest Tudor gossip!
- Let the kids explore and discover history through free family trails and audio guides.
- Make tummies rumble when you experience the sights and smells of a real Tudor Kitchen.
- Take the challenge to find the centre of Hampton Court Palace Maze - ‘the most famous maze in the history of the world’.
- Try to find all the illustrated deckchairs of famous characters from the palace’s history.
- Enjoy the palace’s many beautiful gardens.
- Visit England’s greatest medieval hall.
LittleBird Top Tip
The Magic Garden is a new and unique way for families to explore the palace’s past. Populated by mysterious mythical beasts (including a 25m dragon!), with towers to besiege, battlements to storm, and even a secret grotto to discover… PLUS entry is included with standard admission tickets!
- £20.90 for Adult Ticket
- £10.45 for Children (Aged 5 - 16)
- £17.10 for Concessions
- £51.70 for Family (2 adults) Up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Under 5 years go free!
Please take your voucher/confirmation to the Group Ticket Window along with photo ID for fast entrance to Hampton Court Palace.
Audio Guides: Available free of charge in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Russian and Korean, audio guides can be collected from the Information Centre in Base Court.
Manual wheelchairs are available for use within the palace. Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be booked in advance. Please ask a warder for assistance. Single-person scooters are available for use in the gardens only, again on a first come, first served basis and they cannot be booked in advance.
General audio tours for visitors with visual impairments are available for: King's Apartments of William III Georgian Rooms Tudor Kitchens The Young Henry VIII exhibition.
Braille guidebooks are available free, on loan, from the Information Centre in Clock Court. Braille and large print folders are available in the Young Henry VIII exhibition. Please ask a warder if you wish to use them. The artefacts in the Tudor Kitchens may be handled as they are replicas.
Child ages: 5-15. Children aged 4 and below are free.
Open daily 9.30am-4.30pm. Last admission 3.30pm. Closures: 24th - 26th December.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please take your PRINTED e-Ticket to the Group Ticket Office entrance along with photo ID for entrance to Hampton Court Palace
- No refunds or exchanges.