Go! Organic Festival, Battersea Park - A Feel-Good Family Festival Stuffed with Fun, 30% off
Unmissable sustainable family festival fun!
Saturday 8th - Sunday 9th September 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
An incredible weekend of fab organic food and drink, music, celebrities, lifestyle, talks and entertainment for the whole family.
With heaps of fun for the kids with popular CBeebies entertainers, children’s rides, mini farm, bug hunts, apple pressing, circus acts, face painting and crafts as well as being packed with live music, an organic beer festival, celebrity chef demos, organic beauty and lifestyle retailers.
- Amazing music from the likes of The Magic Numbers, The Hooziers & lots of new talent!
- And for the kids top BBC kids' television presenters Andy Day, appearing with his band Andy and the Odd Socks, and Mr Bloom and his band
- Plus a free fun fair, circus entertainers, bug hunts, bee keeping, face painting and a mini farm
- They can learn about growing things or make Japanese origami in the Clearspring Japanese Garden and even meet real farmers talking about life on the farm, or take part is activities at the Honest Eco-Art Camp
- You can be inspired with live cooking demonstrations by top chefs including Melissa Helmsley, River Cottage executive chef Gelf Alderson and Heston Blumenthal's protégé Emily Watkins.
- Enjoy talks from Jonathan Dimbleby and Wildlife photographer Simon King
- Meet amazing people selling and telling the stories behind their organic or eco-friendly products.
Go! Organic festival is dedicated to working with the environment for more wildlife, more bees, better soil, better food and healthier people. Join the #GoOrganicMovement this autumn for London’s best day out!
- Saturday, 8 September 2018 – 10.00am – 8.00pm
- Sunday, 9 September 2018 – 10.00am – 5.30pm
- £9 for Child Ticket (5-15yrs), 30% off
- £18 for Adult Ticket, 30% off
- £48 for Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 Children), 30% off
- Under 5s go Free!
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Accessible via Rosery gate and Chelsea Gate entrances
- Bag searches will be in place at the festival site.
- With your Go! Organic festival pass you will have access to EVERYTHING – all stages, all activities, all children’s areas- the full Go! Organic programme. Please note: products from retailers and the marketplace will need to be purchased.
- Unfortunately pets cannot attend the festival – guide dogs and assistance dogs are of course welcome.
- No refunds available
- Please present your e-Ticket at the box office for entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.