Fun-Filled, Creative Kids Camps - Try Something New this Summer, Up to 55% off
Hampstead Garden Suburb Free Church Hall, Golders Green
Activities, fun and more this summer!
Monday 13th August - Friday 17th August 2018
Suitable for 4-15 years
Nothing gets kids engaged more than having fun with their favourite characters, colouring in and learning how to draw. This summer kids can learn how to draw their favourite cartoon characters as well as their own imaginary creations during 1, 3 or 5 day camps.
Plus there's plenty of outdoor fun with treasure hunts, water play fights, games, drone flying, boomerang throwing and of course drawings. Kids are encourage to try something new with something for everyone.
- Action packed themed days for the kids during the school holidays!
- Choose day, evening, or the full 5 day camps.
- Kids will especially love the Australian games that those in England have never seen before.
- Send them for a short day camp, an evening camp or the full 5 days.
- Or upgrade on the day for an all-day camp (8am-6pm).
- Split into 3 age groups - Ages 4 to 8, 9 to 11, 12 – 15.
- Tuition by professional cartoonists - No previous drawing ability required.
- All art materials provided.
- Games, dress up and drawing!
- Healthy snacks provided.
- Just £6 for an evening camp, £13 a day and only £60 for 5!
- Monday 13th August - Princes, Princesses & Wizards
- Tuesday 14th August - Backwards Clothes
- Wednesday 15th August - Pyjamas Day
- Thursday 16th August - Night (dark clothes)
- Friday 17th August - Gaming
- Monday 13th August - Friday 17th August 2018
- You will need to book in advance with the Cartoon Kingdom.
- Short Day Camp runs from 9.30am - 3.30pm.
- Night Camp runs from 6pm - 9pm.
- £10 for One Short Day (9.30am - 3.30pm), 50% off
- £27 for Three Short Day Camp, 55% off
- £45 for Five Short Day Camp, 55% off
- £6 for One Night Camp (6pm - 9pm), 50% off (Tuesday's and Thursdays Only)
The customers who have purchased the Short Day can upgrade to Long Day by just paying £3 cash at the door on the day of attendance.
- For children aged 4 to 15.
- Short Day Camp time for the 5 Day Camp is 9.30am - 3.30pm.
- Can upgrade on the day to a long day for £3 on the door.
- Night Camp time is 6pm - 9pm.
- There are three age groups – Juniors: (Ages 4 to 8), Intermediates: (Ages 9 to 11) & Seniors: (Ages 12 – 15).
- Customers are allowed to make multiple purchases for all the days.
- No previous drawing skills required
- Lessons will be taught by a professional international cartoonist
- All art materials supplied
- Some food provided as per the program
- For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to book in with the Cartoon Kingdom.
- Must book in advance, instructions will be on your LittleBird e-Ticket
- You will receive your LittleBird e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.