Florence Nightingale Museum - Discover A Hidden Gem and Meet Florence Nightingale or Mary Seacole! 30% off
Florence Nightingale Museum, Lambeth
Bring history alive!
Sun 5th Aug, Sat 25th Aug & Sat 29th Sep
Suitable for 0-100 years
Explore the Florence Nightingale Museum to discover more about the Lady with the Lamp, the work she did nursing ordinary soldiers during the Crimean War and how she became a female icon in her Victorian world.
Plus see history brought to life as you Meet Mary Seacole to discover more about her life (5th Aug) or meet Florence herself and learn how she became known as the “Lady with the Lamp” (25th Aug or 29th Sept)
- Discover the real story of the women behind the legends as well as the Victorian world in which they lived.
- Highlights include the writing slate Florence used as a child and her pet little owl Athena who travelled everywhere in her pocket!
- Pick up a free family trail from the front desk and explore the museum together
- The museum also celebrates the nursing profession and explains how Florence impacted modern-day practices.
- Celebrates the life and work of the best-known figures in nursing history.
- Fantastic fun for anyone learning about Florence as part of Keys Stage 1
- Plus try the craft-making workshop during the school holidays!
- Sunday 5th August - 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3pm - Meet Mary Seacole
- Saturday 25th August - 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3pm - Meet Florence Nightingale
- Saturday 29th September - 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3pm - Meet Florence Nightingale
- £2.65 for Child Ticket (5-16yrs), 30% off
- £5.25 for Adult Ticket, 30% off
- £10 for Family Ticket (2 Adults and up to 2 Children), 30% off
- Under 5s go Free!
- Limited availability
- Ticket is valid only for the date and performance time purchased
- Ticket will allow admittance to the museum and to one "Meet...." performance
- The museum is open daily; 10am – 5pm, last entry 4.30pm
- Please note there are no lunch facilities in the museum.
- The Museum is fully accessible for wheelchair users and has a wheelchair accessible toilet.
- No refunds or exchanges available
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the admission desk
- Tickets must be printed and those shown on smartphones will not be accepted
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after purchase
Not currently available.