Flash Sale Extended! Geronimo Festival at Knebworth House - A Weekend Full of Amazing Acts and Activities, 10% off
Knebworth House, Knebworth
All tickets also include access to Knebworth gardens, Dino trail, and Adventure park!
30th June - 1st July 2018
Suitable for 0-13 years
It doesn't matter if you're 2 or 12, there's something for everyone at the Geronimo Festival.
Whether your kids are adrenaline junkies or craft-mad, animal enthusiasts or music lovers Geronimo boasts a jam-packed line-up of live shows and amazing experiences for the whole family to enjoy.
- Live shows on the Geronostage from TV favourites such as Justin Fletcher (Sun), Cook & Line (Sun), Mr Bloom & his Band (Sun) and Andy and the Odd Socks (Sat) and amazing new talent!
- All tickets also include access to Knebworth gardens, Dino trail, and Adventure park!
- Rock out at the Big Fish Little Fish Family Raves
- Go on an adventure in immersive Famous Five theatre show for all the family
- Experience the marvellous magnetic world of Magformers with this family-friendly free play zone
- Let Creature Ark's unique animal encounters take you on a magical journey of interesting and unusual creatures
- Enjoy climbing trees, rope swings and more with Monkey-Do
- See the very best characters walking around the site
- Make the most of the life-sized interactive game zone for all ages
- Plus massive inflatables, caving, science experiments, crazy golf, bubble man, Lego builders, circus skills and more!
- See the full line up here!
- Saturday 30th June - Sunday 1st July 2018
- 10am - 7pm
- £25 for Single Day Standard Ticket (Ages 2+), 10% off
- £45 for Two Day Standard Ticket (Ages 2+), 10% off
- £10 for Car Park Ticket - One Vehicle (Valid for up to 2 Days), 10% off
- Under 2s go free and do not require a ticket!
- No booking fee saving
- The programming is aimed at children age 13 and under but all ages are welcome.
- A day ticket is valid for 1 Day, tickets are non-transferable.
- If you purchase a 2 Day Ticket you will be given the appropriate wrist band which must not show signs of tamper or you will not be admitted to the second day.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at the event at all times.
- Some activities will be at an extra charge. Please see FAQ's for examples of free activities.
- There is a wide variety of activities at Geronimo. Some arts and crafts may be messy
- There will be cash machines on site for your convenience; it is a good idea to bring some cash to spend at the lovely food vendors or carefully selected stores.
- There will be a selection of baby food/formula milk nappies & baby wipes available FREE in all the changing and breastfeeding tents.
- There is a Buggy Park - it is NOT UNDER COVER.
- Caterers will offer children sized meals and food suitable for small children.
- Picnics are allowed although there is a wide variety of food stalls available.
- No pets permitted
- All tickets are non -refundable and non-transferable.
- 1 car park pass is required per vehicle and this is good for 2 days parking and must be clearly displayed in your windscreen.
- For complete FAQ's please see here
- For carer ticket information please see here
- There will be a separate viewing area to allow all disabled visitors to enjoy the main stage shows.
- There will be many activities that disabled children can partake in apart from watching some of their favourite shows.
- The ground is grass and not hilly, please be aware in wet conditions it can be more difficult to push buggies and wheelchairs.
- Please see here for more info
- Please present your e-Ticket and present at the gate on entry to Festival
- There will be a dedicated entry lane for LittleBird Customers
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase