Festive Mill Rythe Breaks incl. Breakfast & Dinner - Magical Christmas Fun & Entertainment Perfect for All Ages
Mill Rythe Holiday Village, Hampshire
2 or 3 night family breaks!
For stays from 27th - 30th December 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Enjoy a 2 or 3 night half board (breakfast and dinner included) holiday on the stunning Hayling Island with so much to keep the kids entertained come rain or shine while you sit back and relax. Let Away Resorts whisk you off on a break filled with superb seasonal shows, non-stop activities and entertainment.
Packed with exceptional entertainment and fantastic value, Mill Rythe Holiday Village is the ultimate family destination! All activities are easily accessed on this intimate yet expansive resort. With plenty to explore from bike hire, soft play, mini golf, tennis, quizzes, games, bingo and more Mill Rythe make sure that you come first!
- Enjoy the 2018 pantomime Cinderella and Christmas Spectacular production.
- Discover Tom Jones tribute Martin Jarvis and magician illusionist Matrix Illusion.
- Indoor pool with a sauna & outdoor pool complete with waterslides.
- Large indoor soft play area.
- Live music, stage productions and entertainment every evening.
- Huge variety of exciting activities including; high ropes, zorbing, hoverboarding, arts & crafts, crazy golf and much more.
- Sports include; Nerf Challenge, Crazy Carts, abseiling, rock climbing, football and more.
- Hayling Island is on the Solent, surrounded by Blue Flag beaches and the beautiful Hampshire countryside.
- Plenty to explore with sailing, walking and water sports all on the doorstep.
- Great for families of all ages.
- All breaks include a hearty cooked breakfast to set you up for the day and a superb three-course dinner for when the day’s done.
- Twin, Double & Family Rooms available.
LittleBird Top Tip
LittleBird Mum, Clare, took her family to Mill Rythe last year for a weekend of fun. See what they got up to...
- Under 2s go Free
- Other family configurations are available, please call LittleBird customer service on 0207 3326 439 for any enquiries
- For bookings with a child under 2 cots can be organised for Twin Rooms when you confirm your booking
- If booking more than one room, it may be possible to have rooms next door to each other which can be organised when confirming your booking
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised and cannot room by themselves.
3 Night Stay (Thursday 27th - Sunday 30th Dec) - Betwixmas Stay
- £270 for 2 Adults, 5% off
- £173 for for 1 Adult + 1 Child (2-7yrs) , 7% off
- £210 for 1 Adult + 1 Child (8-15yrs), 6% off
Standard Twin & Bunks
- £346 for 2 Adult + 2 Child (2-7yrs) , 4% off
- £383 for 2 Adult + 1 Child (2-7yrs) + 1 Child (8-15yrs) , 4% off
- £420 for 2 Adult + 2 Child (8-15yrs), 3% off
Standard Plus Double/ Twin
- £315 for 2 Adults, 8% off
- £218 for 1 Adult + 1 Child (2-7yrs) , 12% off
- £255 for 1 Adult + 1 Child (8-15yrs), 10% off
Standard Plus Double & Bunks
- £391 for 2 Adult + 2 Child (2-7yrs) , 7% off
- £428 for 2 Adult + 1 Child (2-7yrs) + 1 Child (8-15yrs) , 6% off
- £465 for 2 Adult + 2 Child (8-15yrs), 6% off
Not currently available.