FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY:: Up at The O2 - An Exhilarating Day Out for Ages 8+, 10% Saving
Re-opens April 14th 2021
Suitable for 8+ years
Ascend all the way to the top of The O2 via a walkway, suspended 52m above ground level. Discover a different side of London. Historic Greenwich. The Olympic Park. Canary Wharf. Marvel at the 360° views. When it’s clear, you can see landmarks up to 15 miles away. Kitted out with your boots and harness you’ll be every inch the adventurer.
- An exhilarating 90-minute experience that takes you on a guided expedition over the roof of The O2 via a fabric walkway
- Get your blood pumping and your head in the great outdoors
- Spectacular views across both the north and south of the Thames await all who conquer the summit
- Nervous? Don’t be - climb guides will be with you every step of the way
"What an amazing experience. Can't recommend this enough if you want to do something a little different. Would like to thank our amazing guide Steven who today gave my 10-year-old son the encouragement he needed to do something he didn't think he could. Memories made forever." - Carol B
"Really great time today. Wonderful views and our guide Alex was brilliant. Funny, knowledgable and put everyone at ease. Best guide I've ever had. Would highly recommend this excursion. FUN!" - James D
"Great experience and with two moody teenagers it actually got them up and out. We had an excellent guide by the name of Nick. He was very thorough and you felt safe with him there." - Spier
- Valid 7 days a week. Please see website for opening dates.
- Offer covers all climbs, including daytime, sunset and twilight
- £28.80 for The Original Climb – Weekday – Single Ticket, 10% off
- £35.10 for The Original Climb – Saturday – Single Ticket, 10% off
- £33.30 for The Original Climb – Sunday – Single Ticket, 10% off
- £33.30 for The Midweek Sunset and Twilight - Single Ticket, 10% off
Under 18s must be with an adult in the ratios as below:
- 8 - 11 year olds – 1 adult to 2 minors
- 12 - 13 year olds – 1 adult to 4 minors
- 14 – 17 year olds – 1 adult to 5 minors
- You must pre-book your tour with Up at The O2 prior to arrival.
- Opening times change from season to season. Please check the timetable.
- You’ll be given a safety briefing before you go up. And you’ll meet your guides. They’ll give you handy tips and answer your questions.
- For any accessibility questions or bookings please speak to the team first via phone or email. Call 020 8463 2680 or email email@example.com to discuss your climb
- Each group can have up to 18 people (single climb) and 30 (double climb) with a guide.
- You will be given all the equipment you need including shoes (please remember to wear socks)
- Climbs take place in all conditions unless the weather is extreme.
- Climb times are subject to availability
- Must sign waiver
To do Up at The O2, you must:
- Be at least 8 years old.
- Be at least 1.2m tall
- Not weigh more than 21 stone/130kg/286lbs
- Not have a waist measurement more than 125cm
- Not have an upper thigh measurement more than 75cm.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Please ensure your booking includes the correct number of adults for every climber aged 8 to 17.
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
- Click Buy Now and use the code in your voucher at the checkout.
- The discount code needs to be applied in the shopping basket in the discount code box. It cannot be used after purchase.