FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Woburn Safari Park Entry Tickets, up to 23% Off
Woburn Safari Park
See over 1000 animals in a Road and Foot Safari!
Enjoy big adventures with your little explorers with an incredible drive-through in wild animal reserves at the amazing Woburn Safari Park - the home of Safari Adventures!
- Plan a packed day out, filled with fun, learning and playtime and bring your troop to experience the wonders of nature.
- Wind up your windows, buckle up and get ready to meet the wildlife as your Safari adventure begins.
- The Road Safari at Woburn Safari Park offers the thrilling chance to see lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- After your drive, meet the animals and keepers in the full daily timetable of talks and demonstrations and enjoy amazing animal encounters with monkeys, lemurs, penguins in the Foot Safari.
- Explore the Leisure Area and enjoy fun activities like Swan Boats, the Mammoth Play Ark (soft play) the Great Woburn Railway miniature train ride, and loads of outdoor play areas, all included in your ticket price.
- Tickets Valid for 6 months.
- Current booking available until 5th September.
- More dates will open up.
- Opening hours: 9.30am - 5.45pm (last entry 4.45pm)
- Child Ticket (3-15 years old), £15.50, 23% off
- Adult Ticket (16+), £22.50, 18% off
- Under 3's free.
- You need to purchase a ticket online in advance, or you will not be admitted to enter the Woburn estate, for entry to Woburn Safari Park.
- Weekends and holidays are selling out quickly in advance, so please plan ahead.
- To keep visitors safe, there are currently limited numbers of tickets available each day, in order to reduce the volume of people through the park.
- Admission to the park includes as many circuits of the Road Safari as you like, a walk-around adventure to see mini mammals, aquatic and exotic species in the Foot Safari, and fun outdoor activities like the Swan Boats, the Great Woburn Railway and plenty of outdoor adventure play areas.
- See Timetable for keeper talks and demos.
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - this type of vehicle cannot enter Kingdom of the Carnivores or the African Forest for safety reasons. Standard admission applies
- Please see FAQ's
- Please go to Redeem a Coupon (woburnsafari.co.uk) and enter your codes found on your e-ticket.
- Or if you need to you can phone 01525 290407 and quote the unique code found on your E-ticket.
£15 Save 23%