FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Tootbus London + Windsor Discovery Tour, 20% off
Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2020!
Check out all the wonderful things London and Windsor has to offer in a day when you hop on board the Tootbus London or Windsor Discovery tour!
London Discovery Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Make your way around, experience the heart of the city and see London's top landmarks from the open-top deck of the bus including; Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, St. James Palace etc.
- Explore London at your own pace - hop on and off to discover more in depth!
- See London's top landmarks
- See stunning views and photo opportunities
- Comfort and safety in the open air
- Learn key facts about London through audio guide
- Try the child friendly channel for an audio guide specially designed to capture their attention throughout the journey
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the booking date, so you can book today with peace of mind and travel later.
Windsor Discovery - Hop-on hop-off bus tour, visit Windsor and Eton
Just 1 hour from London by train, Windsor and Eton are perfect for a day trip and now Tootbus are here to help you explore every corner. Climb aboard at any of the stops and let them guide you across both areas separated by the Thames river. Take advantage of the hop-on hop-off flexibility to jump off the bus and explore the main sights.
- Visit Windsor Castle, home of the British Kings and Queens for almost 1000 years
- Experience the Changing of the Guard. Visit St George Chapel, the Guildhall and the Windsor Parish Church.
- Explore the village of Eton, home to one of the most prestigious private schools in the country in a quintessentially British village.
For more details on different sessions and pricing, please see the attractions website for more details.
- First departure 9:00am, Last departure week 4:20pm, weekend 5:00pm
- Every day from Monday to Sunday
- Buses every hour
- January to March: Buses run on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 4:00pm and frequency at the stops is 60mins. There is no 1pm departure.
- April to June: Buses run daily from 10:00am to 4:00pm and frequency at the stops is 60mins.
- July & August: Buses run daily from 10:00am to 5:00pm with a 30 minute frequency at the stops.
- September & October: Buses run daily throughout September and October half term, and Saturday and Sunday only at other times. Buses run from 10:00am to 4:00pm and frequency at the stops is 60mins.
Prices include discount applied.
- Adult ticket, (16+) £24.80
- Child ticket (5 -15yrs), £14.20
- Infant 0-4 years FREE
- Adult ticket, (16+) £12.80
- Child ticket, (5 -15yrs), £6.40
- Infant 0-4 years FREE
- Your ticket is valid 24 or 48 hours from first use; according to the option booked.
- You can hop-on hop-off, for an unlimited number of times within the validity period.
- For more details on different sessions and pricing, please see the attractions website for more details.
- Tickets are valid for up to 12 months from the booking date, so you can book today with peace of mind and travel later. Your plans have changed? You can now amend or cancel your ticket for free of charge during the ticket validity period.