Drayton Manor Theme Park, 7% off Entry Tickets
Over 100 Rides and Attractions and Home of Thomas Land!
Open this Feb Half Term!
Suitable for 0-100 years
If you want to create family memories to last a lifetime, then there’s no better place to do it than at Drayton Manor Park. With over 100 rides & attractions including their new nautical area Adventure Cove, featuring the new River Rapids there’s plenty to keep the whole family entertained.
Are you brave enough to come face to face with Europe’s largest walking T-Rex? He's escaped and is on the loose around the theme park. Now we need your help to find him! Follow the footsteps and meet our real-life walking dinosaur as you experience a rex-cellent day out.
Younger guests will be in their element at Europe’s only Thomas Land featuring Flynn’s Fire Rescue, Toby’s Tram Express and Captain’s Seas Adventure. Whilst thrill seekers can enjoy the full throttle of Shockwave, as well as a 54ft drop experience on Apocalypse. Along with a wide variety of rides, the park also features a 15-acre zoo with over 500 animals from across the globe.
- Get face-to-face with the wild in the 15-acre zoo home to over 100 species of animals from around the world
- Enjoy fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping action on rides like Accelerator and the classic Apocalypse drop ride
- Guaranteed to be magical, magnificent and jam-packed full of family fun
- Fans of the little blue engine can get up close and personal with their favourite characters
- Stop off for a snack, drink, or even a nice family dinner at the likes of the Safari Pizza & Pasta and Sodor Coffee Shop
- Come face to face with Sumatran tiger, meerkats, tamarins and red panda, and learn about endangered species and conservation.
- Stay for a fun-packed day or enjoy an extended family getaway at the 4* star onsite hotel.
- Open from 18th - 26th Feb.
- Open weekends from 10th March, everyday from 31st March
- *Opening times vary, please check here before booking to see the opening times for your selected dates.
- 4+ years, tickets from £26
- 2-3 years, from £15
- Under 2's go free!
- Offer only available on online ticket sales for main season.
- Admission includes access to the theme park and zoo
- Prices vary depending on term time or school holidays.
- Admission includes access to the theme park and zoo.
- All guests entering the theme park must have a ticket, including under 2’s.
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking. A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased at any one time within 24 hours.
- Tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours prior to your visit for the offer to apply.
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by a paying adult who is over 18 years of age.
- No refunds will be given if tickets are not used.
- Car parking is charged at a daily rate of £6 (subject to change at any time throughout the season).
- Offer is not valid on park buyout days or days that the park is closed.
- Please check opening dates and times prior to booking at www.draytonmanor.co.uk
- For up to date information, we recommend that customers visit the Drayton Manor website prior to arrival.
- Please note that due to adverse weather conditions, ride operations can be affected.
- Please visit www.draytonmanor.co.uk for further information and full T&Cs.
- You must book via the accompanied booking page to access your Family Pass saving
- Please enter code found on your voucher in the Voucher code box.