FAMILY PASS MEMBER ONLY: The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, 10% off
Buckingham Palace, London
See priceless art at the world's most famous royal residence
Suitable for 5+ years
Opened by Her Majesty The Queen in May 2002 as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations, step through the pillared portico and right into The Queen's Gallery.
- See old master paintings, rare furniture, rich tapestries, decorative arts and amazing photographic images from a huge collection. There's also a spectacular assembly of silver-gilt furniture, which would have sparkled throughout the Stuart court.
- Pick up the free multimedia guide for special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts!
- Soak up the royal English splendour and enjoy an audio tour of the Gallery's current exhibition, including special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts
- See some of the world's finest paintings, drawings, and decorative arts.
- Artists include Titian, Guercino, Guido Reni, Vermeer, Rembrandt, Van Dyck, Rubens, Jan Steen, Claude, and Canaletto.
- Look out for a family activity bag near the Gallery's entrance to keep kids entertained.
From steely-faced nobles to harbours at sunset, to an interesting painting called 'A Woman at her Toilet', there's plenty to inspire, intimidate and ponder here. This collection of masterpieces showcases some of the most important paintings in the Royal Collection from the Picture Gallery at Buckingham Palace.
LittleBird Top Tip
Before you enter the Gallery, why not see if the Queen is at home. If the flag is flying it means she is!
- The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace will re-open17th May
- Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
- Opening times; 11am - 4.30pm, with timed slot entry
- Adult (17-59) - £12.00
- Child* (5-16) - £6.00
- Senior (60+) - £10.80
- Student (with valid ID) - £10.00
- *Only in combination with: Adult (17-59), Senior (60+), Student
- Instant ticket delivery
- Duration: Typically 60 - 90 minutes
- Last admission: 1 hour and 45 minutes before closing
- Wheelchair accessible: Fully accessible: Lift available (145 x 82 cm, weight limit 100 kg)
- Audio guide: English
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Kids under 5 get in free
- Large bags must be checked in and reclaimed after your visit
Covid Safety Measures:
- To protect you and those around you, these safety measures will be in place for your visit.
- Wearing a face mask is required, please bring your own
- Hand sanitizer available for visitors
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting
- No cash accepted on-site
- Tickets are only sold online to avoid ticketing queues
- Reduced capacity to ensure a safe visit (a maximum of 14 visitors at any time)
- Signage and measures in place to ensure a safe distance