FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Brit Movie Tours – See the London of the Silver Screen, 25% Off
Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence from 2011-2018, Gold service trusted on feefo and a VisitEngland Quality Assured Tour
Until November 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Fancy treating the kids to something special? Why not pop on a Brit Movie Tour and see the London we know and love from the big screen. Explore the wizarding world of Harry Potter, the marvellous, marmalade-filled magic of Paddington, and the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious sights of Mary Poppins… indeed, Brit Movie Tours are practically perfect in every way!
For movie fans and tourists of all ages there’s really nothing quite like one of these carefully-crafted tours to see the sights from your fave flicks. Treat your budding Potterheads and movie-buffs to an experience they'll never forget!
Mary Poppins Returns Tour
This two-hour walking tour is the best way to see London and the locations used in the new Mary Poppins Returns movie, starring Emily Blunt as the world-famous nanny.
- Check out the tour here!
- Visit film locations used for Mary Poppins Returns
- Dance on the steps as seen in the new film
- Find out why Julie Andrews didn’t appear in the sequel
- Go on a fascinating journey through both iconic and lesser-known picturesque parts of London.
- Plus, as a guest on the OFFICIAL Paddington Bear Tour you are entitled to a 10% discount on merchandise with a value of £10 or over from the Paddington Shop
- See here for more details
- Featuring the Harry Potter London Tour and Walking Tour
- Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London.
- The tour features familiar Harry Potter film locations as well as iconic London landmarks and attractions
- Includes St Paul’s Cathedral, Millenium Bridge, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Markets and Monument.
- Tours only available on specific dates – please see website for details
- Advance booking required – tours often sell out!
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 5:30pm (Except Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day)
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- £7.5 for Child, 25% off
- £9 for Adult, 25% off
- Only available for London Tours
- Valid on the following tours only:
- All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
- Please visit website for available tour dates