Exclusive Family Breakfast at The View From the Shard - Includes Breakfast, Goodie Bags & Fun!
The View From The Shard, London Bridge
A unique experience this summer!
9am Saturday 18th August 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
For the very first time The View From the Shard opens its doors for breakfast to welcome families for an exclusive event! Don’t miss out on this unique experience and the best way to start the day! Enjoy treats, face painting and selfie competitions to win amazing prizes. Take away exclusive goodie bags and wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!
See London like never before at The View from The Shard with awe-inspiring 360-degree views that stretch 40 miles out across the city and far beyond. Spend an exciting family day out at the highest viewing platform in London, in the capital’s tallest building! Beat the queues and start your weekend with this very special event.
This unique experience includes:
- Exclusive access from 9-10am to the View from the Shard before its opens to the public.
- Stay as long as you want after the exclusive 1 hour opening.
- A delicious continental breakfast including hot drinks, juices, pastries and fruit.
- Free family goodie bag worth over £20.
- A chance to win a Micro scooter and 2 Family tickets to the stunning new Sea Creatures exhibition!
- Opens early so plenty of space to relax and enjoy the indoor viewing gallery and the open air Skydeck on Level 72!
- Strike a selfie pose in front of the colourful Selfie arch and pose with the best views of London behind you!
- Quiz the Gold Guest Ambassadors – who can answer any question you throw at them!
- See London appear as a city of toys!
- Discover over 1,000 years of the capital's history
- An exclusive summer event just for families!
Family Goodie Bags will contain:
- A Free Activity Themed First WonderBox
- Free First News edition
- Activity sheets
- View from the Shard Commemorative Guide Book
- Café Rouge and Bella Italia Kids Eat Free voucher (Valid for 3 months)
- 2 x Bear Nibbles Taster packs
LittleBird Top Tip
Make sure you check out our Things to Know Before You Go guide for The View From the Shard, written by parents for parents!
- Saturday 18th August 2018
- Arrival time 9am. At 10am the general public will be given admittance.
- £19.95 for Adult or Child Ticket (4-15yrs)
- Under 4’s are free and do not require a ticket.
- (RRP £55.95)
- Both adults and children will require a ticket
- Exclusive entry 1 hour before anyone else
- Please note this is not a sit-down breakfast
- General public admitted after 10am
- You may stay after the Breakfast club
- One Family Goodie Bag will be given per 4 tickets purchased
- Persons will not be allowed entry if they are not accompanied by a child under 18 years of age.
- Please see voucher for terms and conditions that apply to Bella Italia and Cafe Rouge Kids Eat Free.
- Certain items cannot be brought into The View from The Shard including large bags and rucksacks, generally over the size of 22x15x8 inches (55x38x20cm) or other large equipment.
- Although The View from the Shard have no cloakroom facility for bags, folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free but bags and coats cannot be left with them.
- The offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- The View may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or monitoring which may feature visitors and copyright and all other intellectual property rights in these materials rests with The View from The Shard or such authorised third-party organisations.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to those as available at www.theviewfromtheshard.com.
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket at the ticket desk of attraction for entry.
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after purchase.