Exclusive Halloween Themed Event at The View From the Shard, Includes Breakfast, Goodies, Prizes and Surprises
The View From The Shard, London Bridge
A unique experience this October Half Term!
From 8:30am Saturday 27th October 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
After the success of its Summer event, once again the View from the Shard will be opening its doors to welcome families in an exclusive Halloween themed event!
This October Half Term start your day with this unique experience! With treats, breakfast in a bag, face painting and goodies to win! Get ready for Halloween with an event created just for you and your mini-monsters! Plus why not get into the spirit by coming along in fancy dress!
This unique experience includes:
- Exclusive access from 8:30-10am to the View from the Shard before it opens to the public.
- Stay as long as you want after the exclusive opening.
- Breakfast bag for every paying guest over 4 yrs.
- Goodies & treats for all!
- Unlimited tea, coffee for everyone.
- Get the kids excited for Halloween and come in fancy dress!
- Face painting (with £2 donation to Great Ormond Street Charity)
- A chance to win a 'Name a Star' worth £80 to share with a loved one - see your activity sheet on the day for details
- Trick or treat sweets for the kids.
- Quiz the Gold Guest Ambassadors – who can answer any question you throw at them!
- See London appear as a city of toys!
- Discover over 1,000 years of the capital's history
- Experience a unique Halloween event!
LittleBird Top Tip
Make sure you check out our Things to Know Before You Go guide for The View From the Shard, written by parents for parents!
- Saturday 27th October 2018
- 8:30am - 10am
- £19.95 for Adult or Child Ticket (4-15yrs)
- Under 4’s are free and do not require a ticket.
- Both adults and children will require a ticket
- Saturday 27th October 2018, 8:30am - 10am
- Families can stay inside as long as they like past 10am
- Please note this is not a sit-down breakfast
- General public admitted after 10am
- Advise arrival from 8:15.am
- Breakfast bags will be served upon arrival on Level 68 until 9:30am.
- Complimentary drinks will be available until 9:45am
- Breakfast bags will not be given to kids under 4 yrs,
- More breakfast bags available at the bar for those who want for £5.
- Persons will not be allowed entry if they are not accompanied by a child under 18 years of age.
- Certain items cannot be brought into The View from The Shard including large bags and rucksacks, generally over the size of 22x15x8 inches (55x38x20cm) or other large equipment.
- Although The View from the Shard have no cloakroom facility for bags, folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free but bags and coats cannot be left with them.
- The offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- The View may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or monitoring which may feature visitors and copyright and all other intellectual property rights in these materials rests with The View from The Shard or such authorised third-party organisations.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to those as available at www.theviewfromtheshard.com.
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket at the ticket desk of attraction for entry.
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after purchase.