Exclusive Family Trail at St Paul's Cathedral - Craft Workshops, Summer Activities, Guided Tours And More! 50% off
St Pauls Cathedral
Discover St. Paul's unique history through a special family friendly guided visit
Dates Available from Monday 7th August - Monday 4th September
Suitable for 5+ years
Explore one of the UK’s most iconic and sacred buildings in this family-friendly visit to St Paul's Cathedral. Discover its unique history through a special family friendly guided visit, definitely not an opportunity to miss.
Take a special tour of St Paul’s and have fun with the family activities that will focus on a different theme each time, have fun with crafts, singing or the chance for the kids to make their own mosaic, a tour and definitely some dressing up.
- A family fun day at one of the UK’s most iconic sacred buildings
- Craft workshops, themed guided tours and more
- Themes include Monuments, Music, Mosaics & Memories
- Gaze up at the ceiling mosaics from the Quire (not usually open to the public)
- Climb up to the whispering gallery & send secret messages across the dome
- Spend time in the most spectacular & iconic Cathedral
- Complete your visit with a 10% saving in the shop to take a memento home for show and tell at school or your summer diary.
- Create unforgettable family memories at St Paul’s!
- Just £17.50 for an Adult and Child!
Rated Excellent on Tripadvisor out of 7,000 reviews.
Dates and Times Available:
- Monday 7th August - Monuments - 10:30am & 1pm
- Monday 14th August - Music - 10:30am & 1pm
- Tuesday 29th August - Mosaics - 10:30am & 1pm
- Monday 4th September - Memories - 10:30am & 1pm
- £7.50 for Child Ticket (aged 5-12), 50% off
- £10 for Adult Ticket, 50% off
- £17.50 for Adult + Child Ticket (aged 5-12), 50% off
- Suitable for children aged 5+
- Limited Availability
- Experience to include guided visit, dome climb and workshop.
- Only valid for that date and time for which you have purchased
- Parents/carers must remain with their children at all times
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the crypt
- Families should report in at the Crypt stewards’ desk, via the crypt entrance 15mins before with your e-Ticket
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Sorry, currently unavailable.