Easter Mill Rythe Breaks incl. Breakfast & Dinner - Easter Activities & Entertainment Perfect for All Ages!
Mill Rythe Holiday Village, Hampshire
4 Night Family Friendly Breaks!
Monday 15th - Friday 19th April 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Enjoy a 4 night half board (breakfast and dinner included) holiday on the stunning Hayling Island with so much to keep the kids entertained come rain or shine while you sit back and relax. Let Away Resorts whisk you off on a break filled with superb seasonal shows, non-stop activities and entertainment.
Packed with exceptional entertainment and fantastic value, Mill Rythe Holiday Village is the ultimate family destination! Get ready for eggcellent activities this Easter which will have the whole family hopping for joy. There’ll be Easter egg hunts, an Easter-themed twist to their daily My Active and PLAY sessions and live entertainment from visiting musicians and magicians.
- Indoor pool with a sauna & outdoor pool complete with waterslides.
- Large indoor soft play area.
- Enjoy performances from Just Jessie & their pantomime Cinderella, plus many more!
- Live music, stage productions and entertainment every evening.
- Huge variety of exciting activities including; high ropes, zorbing, hoverboarding, arts & crafts, crazy golf and much more.
- Sports include; Nerf Challenge, Crazy Carts, abseiling, rock climbing, football and more.
- Hayling Island is on the Solent, surrounded by Blue Flag beaches and the beautiful Hampshire countryside.
- Plenty to explore with sailing, walking and water sports all on the doorstep.
- Great for families of all ages.
- All breaks include a hearty cooked breakfast to set you up for the day and a superb three-course dinner for when the day’s done.
- Twin, Double & Family Rooms available.
LittleBird Top Tip
LittleBird Mum, Clare, took her family to Mill Rythe last year for a weekend of fun. See what they got up to...
- Under 2s go Free
- Other family configurations are available, please call LittleBird customer service on 0207 3326 439 for any enquiries
- For bookings with a child under 2 cots can be organised for Twin Rooms when you confirm your booking
- If booking more than one room, it may be possible to have rooms next door to each other which can be organised when confirming your booking
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised and cannot room by themselves.
4 Night Stay (Monday 15th - Friday 19th April)
Standard Double/ Twin
- £260 for 2 Adults, 6% off
- £174 for for 1 Adult + 1 Child (2-7yrs), 8% off
- £217 for 1 Adult + 1 Child (8-15yrs), 7% off
Standard Plus Double/ Twin
- £320 for 2 Adults , 10% off
- £234 for for 1 Adult + 1 Child (2-7yrs), 13% off
- £277 for 1 Adult + 1 Child (8-15yrs), 11% off
Standard Plus Double & Bunks
- £408 for 2 Adult + 2 Child (2-7yrs), 21% off
- £451 for 2 Adult + 1 Child (2-7yrs) + 1 Child (8-15yrs), 20% off
- £494 for 2 Adult + 2 Child (8-15yrs), 7% off
Ambassador Double/ Twin
- £350 for 2 Adults , 11% off
- £264 for for 1 Adult + 1 Child (2-7yrs), 15% off
- £307 for 1 Adult + 1 Child (8-15yrs), 13% off
- Price includes dinner and breakfast per person, plus access to facilities and activities.
- For bookings with a child under 2, please speak to Mill Rythe as it may be possible to put a cot in a twin room
- If booking more than one room, please speak to Mill Rythe as it may be possible to have rooms next door to each other
- Please do book activities in advance or on arrival.
- Activities on offer range from Abseiling to Zorbing! For more information, please visit http://activities.awayresorts.co.uk/mill-rythe/
- There are plenty of additional options available on top of the many included facilities and daily activities.
- There’s at least one free activity each day and other sessions available are charged from £4 per child.
- Special dietary requirements must be stated when confirming your booking.
- Please see FAQ's here- http://www.awayresorts.co.uk/mill-rythe/faqs/
- Subject to availability and Terms and Conditions apply.
- If you have any enquiries please call: 01442 50 88 50
- Full terms and conditions apply and can be found on the Away Resorts website
- All bookings are non-transferable
- You must phone Away Resorts after purchase to confirm your booking and activities.
- Please call as soon as possible to ensure you are able to book the best available rooms.
- Please note late bookings cannot be guaranteed adjacent rooms.
- Your email address will be passed onto Away Resorts so they can begin to process your booking.