Cutty Sark, Greenwich
Suitable for 0-16 years
Visit Cutty Sark and experience what life was like on board a true survivor of the seas and discover the epic story of a sailing legend. Venture aboard and beneath one of the world’s most famous ships – the last surviving tea clipper, and the fastest and greatest of her time. Built in 1869 to carry tea back from China, Cutty Sark survived high seas, storms and mutiny, and travelled far and wide to almost every major port across the globe.
- Stand on the main deck and marvel at the towering masts and 11 miles of rigging
- Take the helm at the ship’s wheel and enjoy fabulous views of the River Thames.
- Learn about the romance, adventure and danger of life at sea. The exhibits on board the ship bring to life the challenges faced by Capitan and crew.
- Touch the original structure of the ship – over 90% of the hull dates back to 1869 – and find out about the incredible conservation project that has saved Cutty Sark for future generations.
- Smell and touch samples of the original cargo in the lower hold – including tea, wool and whisky
- Watch the short video, play the interactive navigation game or download the new Cutty Sark app.
Finally, end your tour by enjoying a quintessentially British afternoon tea underneath the ship built to bring tea to Britain. Taste a selection of Cutty Sark teas just like the ones the ship was built to transport!
- Adults: £13.50
- Children: £7
- Concessions: £12.50
- Children under 4 and below are free
- *Senior and Student is valid only Monday to Friday (i.e., excludes weekends_
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Child ages 4-15. Children aged 4 and below are free
Daily: 10:00-17:00 (Last admission 16:15).
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please present your PRINTED e-Ticket at the admission desk upon arrival.
- Your e-Ticket is only valid for the date you booked.