Country Living Spring Fair at Alexandra Palace - Craft, Create, Shop and Have Fun, Up to 50% off
A creative and inspiring Spring family day out with something for everyone
Thursday 26th April - Sunday 29th April 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Celebrate the new season with an inspiring day out at the Country Living Spring Fair. Discover handmade items by wonderfully creative British craftspeople and up-and-coming designers, and a mouthwatering array of artisan food and drink.
There's everything from shopping exclusive products, feeding gorgeous lambs, discovering new crafting tricks, learning about keeping hens, taking paint workshops with Annie Sloan to learning to cook, bake and roast with amazing chefs.
- Pick up a new skill and creating something special to take home with you at the Crafting Workshops
- The Queen of Paint, Annie Sloan, will be joined by one of her in-house paint experts to teach you all things colour
- Stop by the Country Living Kitchen and pick up tips and advice from a team of cooking professionals and get involved too!
- If making is your thing you'll love the craft exhibitors.
- Have a go at bottle feeding hand-reared lambs!
- Stop by to meet the food artisans and farmers in the producer’s village and sample their delicious offerings
- Refresh your wardrobe in step with the season
- Discover natural beauty products and pamper yourself.
- Enjoy a spring cocktail, craft beer, wine or soft drink at the Crafty Caravan Bar
- The Country Living Bandstand will bring you finest sounds to accompany your day out, with live music all day, every day
- Find the perfect gifts for friends and family that you won’t get on the high street.
"Such a lovely day at the Country Living Spring Fair 2017 at Alexandra Palace. So many beautiful stalls to see and shop."
"I had a lovely time. I loved the gardens and the roomsets have been going for 20 years now and liked the new venue"
"Had a great day at the Country Living Spring Fair 2017. Lovely people, fantastic stalls and so many talented people all in one place. The Pop-Up Market was such a great idea for start-up businesses"
"What a great show - lovely wide open spaces, lots of seats, lots of food outlets, lots of new exhibitors. Loved it!"
- Thursday 26th April - Sunday 29th April 2018
- Opening Hours: Thurs - Sat: 10am - 5pm, Sun: 10am - 4pm
- £20 for Family Ticket (Max 2 Adults and 3 Children), 36% off
- £14.50 for Two Adult Tickets, 50% off
- £8.50 for Child Ticket (5-16yrs), 17% off
- Under 5s go Free
- If your child is under five their entry to the Fair will be free, between the ages of five and 16 they will be entitled to a child ticket and after 16 they will need to purchase a Standard Adult Ticket. (unless purchasing family ticket)
- Pushchairs are permitted in the venue however the Fair does get very busy, especially on Fridays and Saturdays, so it is strongly recommended that they be left at home where possible.
- When accompanying somebody in the capacity of carer, your entry to the Fair is free of charge. Please speak to the Box Office on arrival.
- Guide dogs are welcome at the Fair.
- For more information on accessibility please see here
- Only valid for the date selected
- No refunds available
Not currently available.