More Dates Added! Commonwealth Family Days at Westminster Abbey this February Half Term, Up to 55% off
Westminster Abbey, London
Unique cultural celebration this Half Term!
Monday 12th - Friday 16th February 2018
Suitable for 3-13 years
This February Half Term celebrate a coming together of families, creativity and cultures as Westminster Abbey partners with the Royal Commonwealth Society to create a Family Day of Commonwealth activities. Packed full of creative fun to help ages 3-13 learn all about the wonders of the Commonwealth it promises to be a day of culture and learning you'll never forget.
- Join performers from Commonwealth countries as they perform dances, stories and music from their cultures (check the Abbey website nearer the time for more detail)
- Drop-in art workshop working with a Commonwealth artist to create a special object celebrating the theme: Towards a Common Future
- Get on a special Commonwealth-themed family trail of Westminster Abbey for ages 5+
- See the site of the annual Service of Commonwealth Observance, attended by Her Majesty, The Queen every year on the second Monday of March.
- All at one of the world’s greatest and iconic churches
- Discover the history of this 700-year-old building who's site has a history stretching back over a thousand years
- Take a walk through history where great scientists, musicians and politicians including Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, George Frederic Handel and Sir Winston Churchill are remembered
- Make sure to check out the cafe while you're there were Kids Eat Free! (One free kid’s meal with every main meal purchased. Free kid’s meal must be taken from the kid’s menu)
- Great half term day out!
- Monday 12th - Thursday 15th February 2018
- Friday 16th February 2018 - SOLD OUT
- Open from 9:30am until 3:30pm
- Art in the Nave: 10.00 – 12.00
- Commonwealth Flags on display in the Chapter House – All day
- 30 minutes performances in various locations around the Abbey and precincts: Times vary throughout the day
- £5 for Child Ticket, 44% off
- £10 for Adult Ticket, 55% off
- Kids under 6 go free
- Event suitable for 3-13 years (children under 6 go free)
- Entry via the North Door with your pre-printed tickets.
- Adult tickets are only available to those who purchase child tickets.
- Mediaguide not included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Maximum of 4 children per adult
- Adults are required to remain with children throughout their time at the Abbey, including during tours and workshops
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join Westminster Abbey's mailing list.
- Tickets required for both adults and children.
- Only valid for the event you have purchased for
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the North Door for entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.