Coca-Cola London Eye - Staggering 360 Degree Views Of The Capital
The London Eye, London
Suitable for 0-100 years
At 135 metres, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, offering breathtaking 40-kilometre 360-degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks. Fly above the city in one of the 32 high-tech and fully enclosed glass capsules in a 30-minute experience where you can see the city unfold beneath you.
- A unique experience giving you an ever-changing perspective of London!
- Within each capsule, six touch screens powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 allow you to explore the capital’s iconic landmarks.
- Witness famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and St Paul's Cathedral
- Centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
- Includes entry to the 4D Cinema Experience
LittleBird Top Tip
Before you go don't forget to download the NEW London Eye Guide App now available for FREE on iOS and Android. Giving you an alternative 360⁰ view of the London landscape where you can find out facts and the history behind London’s amazing skyline. Which building in London is it illegal to die in? Where’s the best place to pick up your Viking clobber? Why is it called Soho? Find out more than the eye can see!
- Available on Dates until 15th July 2018
- £26 for Adult Ticket (16+ yrs)
- £21 for Child Ticket (3-15 yrs)
- Kids under 3 go FREE
- Saving based on Gate Price
Disabled Access: Fully accessible to wheelchair users but bookings must be made on request with Encore Tickets Reservations Department to ensure operations staff are notified in advance.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
Child aged 3 – 15. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
Children under 3 years old go FREE but will require a ticket, please ensure that this is requested when booking.
Daily: 11am to 6pm (last rotation).
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm