Christmas Lights Tour of London - See the Festive Sights on this Amazing Double Decker Vintage Bus Tour, Up to 56% off
The Family Friendly way to see the Christmas Lights
Available from Sunday 19 November 2017 to Wednesday 4 January 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Leave the car and get the family together in a stress-free, traditional way to see London this time of year on a magical tour of its glittering Christmas lights. More than just a superb visual treat, this will be a great way to learn more about the capital in all its brightly lit finery as tour guides entertain and beguile you throughout your trip.
- Pass under the world famous lights of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Knightsbridge.
- All the big names will make an appearance including the likes of Big Ben & Lord Nelson himself.
- Plus see Trafalgar Square hosting the Christmas tree which is donated by the Mayor of Oslo, Norway, every year (due to be displayed between 7th December 2017 – 5th January 2018)
- There’s even a photo stop at the all-seeing London Eye!
- A fantastic, festive treat for the whole family.
- You’ll want to make it a yearly tradition!
- What better journey than that on a Vintage Restored Routemaster!
- Tours are available from Sunday 19 November 2017 to Wednesday 4 January 2018
- Tours will not be operating on the following dates: Dec 24 - 26, Dec 31 and Jan 1
- Tours depart at 4pm and 7pm
- Last booking to be made on 31st December 2017
- £9.50 for Child (3-16 years old) Ticket, 50% off.
- £14 for Adult Tickets, 56% off
- Under 3s Go Free
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Depart from Victoria Coach Station Gate 0.
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult. Children are classified as aged 3-16.
- Seating on the upper deck and seating together is first come first served. Please book ASAP to ensure the dates and seats you prefer.
- 2.5 hour duration. The specific route is subject to change.
- Pre-booking is essential. Please allow up to 72 hours for booking confirmation. All booking requests are subject to availability.
- Last booking to be made New Years Eve.
- Further Instructions will be on your e-Ticket
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.