Captain's Bay Adventure Golf, Edgware - No Need to Book, Just Buy and Go, Up to 33% off xxx
Captain's Bay Adventure Golf, Barnet Copthall
Valid Weekends and School Holidays
Valid until 31st May 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Go on a voyage and find this hidden treasure! Captain’s Bay fun-packed Adventure Golf course is a nine-hole mini golf course who's challenging but enjoyable holes are the ideal for some pirate golfing fun!
- Great for all ages and abilities
- Putt your way through shipwrecks and shark infested waters
- It's a perilous journey only for the most competitive!
- Perfect day out for the whole family to enjoy
- The floodlit grounds are open day and night
- Valid until 31st May 2018
- Monday: 9am-10pm
- Tuesday: 9am-10pm
- Wednesday: 9am-10pm
- Thursday: 9am-10pm
- Friday: 9am-9.30pm
- Weekends: 8.30am-9pm
- Bank Holidays: 8.30am-9pm
- £1 for Child Under 4 Ticket, 33% off.
- £2.50 for Children 5-16 Ticket, 29% off.
- £4.50 for Adult Ticket, 25% off.
- £12 for Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) Ticket, 25% off.
- For sat nav purposes, the postcode of the centre is: NW4 1PX – better to use this than a treasure map!
- No booking required.
- No refunds available.
- No need to book.
- Please print out your e-Ticket and bring it with you to present at the entrance.
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after your purchase.
Not currently available.