Butlins Bognor Regis - Weekend and Term Time Day Passes, Flexible Dates Until July, 50% off
Butlins Bognor Regis
Flexible date options on which to go, just decide 48 hours before and book
Valid for selected dates until Thursday 19th July 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Enjoy a fantastic family day out at Butlin's during a term time and weekend dates rain or shine. There's so much to enjoy - from Funfair rides to swimming and outdoor sports to entertainment. And for something extra special, they've got a range of affordable treats too including Formula 1 style race cars, go-carts, climbing walls and mini-golf.
- A wonderful day out for all ages
- Live daytime entertainment in the Skyline Pavilion
- Sub-tropical Splash Waterworld (afternoon only)
- Unlimited rides in a traditional outdoor funfair
- Tot’s indoor fair and soft play area
- Only an hour and a half hour from Central London
Dates Valid for:
- Tuesday 24th - Thursday 26th April
- Monday 7th - Thursday 10th May & Tuesday 15th - Thursday 17th May
- Tuesday 12th - Thursday 14th June & Tuesday 19th - Sunday 24th June
- Friday 29th June - Friday 13th July 2018 & Monday 16th July - Thursday 19th July
- A Term Time day visit means you can visit within any of the Term Time dates (ticket valid only for one visit within the dates listed above).
- Please note there are dates when Butlins is closed, see this calendar before purchase.
- Opening times: 10am – 8pm (last entry 4pm).
- Only valid for Bognor Regis Resort
- £5 for Single Child, 50% off.
- £8.50 for Single Adult, 50% off.
- £5 for Senior Ticket (60+), 50% off.
- Children under 2yrs are free. A child ticket is 2-14yrs. An adult ticket is 15yrs+.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family quad bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- Please note there is reduced entertainment on Mondays and Fridays due to guest changeovers. Please call or check the website for activities on the day you wish to visit.
- Butlins will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for your enjoyment. They may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the resort, close or cancel any ride or attraction due to inclement weather or for technical reasons.
- Persons must be accompanied by an adult of 18years + to gain admission to resort. Persons will not be allowed entry if they are not accompanied by a child under 18 years of age.
- An adult (18yrs +) may not accompany more than 2 children at any one time. This is a legal requirement if this ratio is not kept then you will be denied access to Splash Waterworld.
- A responsible adult must accompany any child under the age of 8yrs old and any child who is a non-swimmer under the age of 14 yrs old.
- The adult must remain in the water with the child at all times.
- Unfortunately, all shows in Centre Stage, Reds, Children's clubs and our Character theatre are not available to Day Visitors.
- Car parking is available opposite the day visit entrance, which is a pay and display car park (coin only machine).
- Visit Butlins.com/day-visits for more information with regards to entertainment.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Please print out your e-Ticket from LittleBird and present it at the gate.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.